Take Command is an interactive graphical interface and command-line environment that allows you to use the Windows command line command to write batch files. Take Command Displays the command line of your programs in multiple windows.
The software includes hundreds of major enhancements to CMD commands including COPY, DEL, DIR, and MOVE and the ability to add more than 195 new commands, over 680 variables, and built-in functions, a powerful batch file editor and debugger, advanced command-line editing, and completion Customizable tabs, and thousands of other features.
Take Command is a fully compatible Windows CMD replacement. The default Windows processor is CMD.EXE. It is a console program that executes the commands you enter in the format and executes simple batch scripts (.BAT or . CMD format files).
Features of taking Command:
- Take Command combines the power of the command line with the ease of use of Explorer. You can search for files in tabbed command line windows and see results in the GUI window.
- Compatible with Windows command prompt and batch files
- An integrated and familiar environment means you will be instantly more productive with your interactive batch programming tasks.
- Instruction Compatible command line commands reduce your learning and development time.
- 20-200% faster in displaying output than standard Windows CMD, so you get the job done faster.
- You can run different commands and GUI applications in tabbed windows at the same time. Including Console Console (TCC), CMD, bash, and PowerShell
Take Command is compatible with any 32 or 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 7, 2008R2, Windows 8 and 2012, and Windows 10 and 2016.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.