- KMPlayer Pro is a video player for Android that supports a wide variety of formats, including MKV, MP4, AVI, and FLV. The app also includes a number of features, such as:
- Subtitle support: KMPlayer Pro supports a wide variety of subtitle formats, including SRT, ASS, and SSA.
- Video playback controls: KMPlayer Pro includes a number of video playback controls, such as playback speed, brightness, and contrast.
- Equalizer: KMPlayer Pro includes an equalizer that can be used to adjust the sound of your videos.
- Skins: KMPlayer Pro includes a number of skins that can be used to change the look of the app.
KMPlayer Pro is a powerful and versatile video player that can be used to play a wide variety of videos. It is a good option for individuals who want a feature-rich video player.
Here are some of the pros and cons of KMPlayer Pro:
- Wide format support: KMPlayer Pro supports a wide variety of video formats.
- Feature-rich: KMPlayer Pro includes a number of features, such as subtitle support, playback controls, and an equalizer.
- Skinnable: KMPlayer Pro can be customized with a variety of skins.
- Can be complex: KMPlayer Pro can be complex to use, especially for beginners.
- Not all features are free: Some features of KMPlayer Pro, such as the equalizer, are not available in the free version of the app.
- Occasional ads: KM Player Pro displays occasional ads.
Overall, KMPlayer Pro is a powerful and versatile video player that can be used to play a wide variety of videos. It is a good option for individuals who want a feature-rich video player, but it can be complex to use and displays occasional ads.
Korean software KMPlayer is a popular player on PCs that still has its fans despite its original author being transferred to another group. (KM Player (Play, HD, Video and KMP layer Pro) are the two Android versions of this software provided by PANDORA.TV and are actually free and professional editions.
Features and features of the software KMPlayer Pro :
– User-friendly and appropriate environment
– High speed of software performance
– The ability to play all kinds of video formats without the need for codecs
– Has more than 30 languages
– The presence of a playback speed adjustment tool
– Ability to categorize based on different factors
Formats supported by KM Player Pro:
3gp, 3gp2, 3gpp, amv, asf, avi, axv, divx, dv, flv, f4v, gvi, gxf, m1v, m2p, m2t, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mks, mkv, moov, mov, mp2v, mp4, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, nsv, nuv, oga, ogg, ogm, ogv, ogx, spx, ps, qt, rec, rm, rmvb, tod, ts, tts, vob, vro, webm, wm, wmv, wtv, xesc
Changes in the latest version of KM Player Pro 1.1.6:
– update regarding hardware acceleration
– 10 seconds seeking function with a horizontal gesture
– change play into pause while double touch on video screen. and reverse
– Stopping supported DIVX codec
More information about KM Player (Play, HD, Video from Here Is visible.
Program tips KM Player Pro :
Both free and professional versions are available.
– The main difference between the professional version and the free version is the removal of ads in this version, but the ads in the free version are also removed.
– It is not possible to update the Pro version through Google Play and most Android markets.
v4.0 and up
The provided versions are cracked and full.
Last Updated on July 16, 2023 by admin