AUSTAL is a software application that is used to simulate the dispersion of pollutants in the atmosphere. It is a powerful tool that can be used to analyze a wide range of problems, including:
- Air quality modeling: AUSTAL can be used to model the dispersion of pollutants in the atmosphere, such as ozone, nitrogen dioxide, and particulate matter.
- Industrial emissions: can be used to model the emissions from industrial plants, such as power plants, refineries, and chemical plants.
- Traffic emissions: AUSTAL View can be used to model the emissions from vehicles, such as cars, trucks, and buses.
AUSTAL View is a Windows-based application that is compatible with a variety of meteorological data sources. It includes a wide range of features, including:
- Meteorological data import: can import meteorological data from a variety of sources, including weather stations, numerical weather prediction models, and satellite data.
- Pollutant dispersion modeling: AUSTAL View can model the dispersion of pollutants in the atmosphere using a variety of algorithms, including Gaussian plume, Lagrangian particle, and Eulerian grid methods.
- Visualization: can visualize the results of pollutant dispersion modeling using a variety of tools, including 2D and 3D maps, isoconcentration plots, and wind rose diagrams.
AUSTAL View is a powerful tool that can be used to simulate the dispersion of pollutants in the atmosphere. It is easy to use and offers a wide range of features.
Here are some of the benefits of using AUSTAL View:
- Powerful: AUSTAL View is a powerful tool that can be used to simulate the dispersion of pollutants in the atmosphere.
- Easy to use: is easy to use, even for beginners.
- Feature-rich: AUSTAL View offers a wide range of features, including meteorological data import, pollutant dispersion modeling, and visualization.
- Widely used: is widely used by air quality experts and regulators around the world.
Here are some of the limitations of using AUSTAL View:
- Cost: AUSTAL View is a commercial product, so it can be expensive.
- Learning curve: There is a learning curve associated with AUSTAL View, so it may not be the best choice for users who need a quick and easy solution.
- Dependency on Windows: is a Windows-only tool, so it cannot be used on Mac or Linux systems.
Overall, AUSTAL View is a powerful tool that can be used to simulate the dispersion of pollutants in the atmosphere. It is easy to use and offers a wide range of features. However, it can be expensive and it is only available for Windows systems.
Lakes Environmental’s AUSTAL View is a graphical skin for AUSTAL2000 is a standard model for the distribution of pollutants in the air. AUSTAL2000 is a model for the distribution of pollutants in the atmosphere, which is used to simulate the accumulation and dispersion of pollution in the atmosphere. This model is provided by the German Environmental Agency for Environmental Protection and Nuclear Safety. By providing a graphical interface for this powerful model, AUSTAL View has doubled the simplicity of using this model and all the required facilities are available to the user in one place.
Features and features of AUSTAL View software:
- Integrated user interface with easy operation
- Powerful 3D visualization
- Ability to send output to Google Earth to display the geographic distribution of pollutants
- Automatic download of land data in several different formats such as SRTM, USGS, DEM and XYZ
- Ability to automatically download SRTM and DEM data
- Support for several basic map formats such as Bitmap, DLG, DXF, JPEG, LULC, MrSID, Shapefile, and TIFF/GeoTIFF
- Advanced and complete reporting
- Various graphs to show the frequency of pollutant distribution as well as time graphs to show wind speed, wind direction and pollutant classes.
- Has both German and English languages (program interface, guide, etc.)
- And …
This product is a Microsoft Windows-based program that can be installed in the following Windows operating systems:
- 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 & 8.1
- Windows 7 (Home Premium, Professional, and Ultimate Versions)
- An Intel Pentium 4 processor (or equivalent) or higher
- At least 2 GB of available hard disk space
- 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)
After installation, copy and replace the files in the Crack folder in the software installation location.
Last Updated on July 20, 2023 by admin