- Lifeline is a text-based adventure game developed by 3 Minute Games.
- The game follows the story of Taylor, a woman who is stranded in a foreign country and needs your help to survive.
- Lifeline is a free app, but there are in-app purchases available.
- The app has been downloaded over 10 million times and has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars on the Google Play Store.
Here are some of the features of Lifeline:
- Text-based adventure: Life line is a text-based adventure game, which means that you interact with the game by reading text messages and making decisions.
- Real-time: Life line is a real-time game, which means that the story progresses even when you are not playing.
- Emotional connection: Life line is a game that creates an emotional connection between you and the character, Taylor.
- Multiple endings: Life line has multiple endings, which means that your choices affect the outcome of the story.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Lifeline:
- Unique gameplay: Lifeline is a unique game that combines text-based adventure with real-time gameplay.
- Emotional connection: Lifeline creates an emotional connection between you and the character, Taylor.
- Multiple endings: Lifeline has multiple endings, which means that your choices affect the outcome of the story.
- Can be slow: Lifeline can be slow at times, especially when you are waiting for the next text message.
- Not for everyone: Lifeline is not for everyone, as it is a text-based adventure game that requires a lot of reading.
Overall, Life line is a good text-based adventure game with a unique gameplay and emotional connection. It is not for everyone, but it is worth checking out if you are looking for a different kind of game.
Lifeline is a survival game where you have to fight for your survival. You will help Taylor to make difficult decisions that could mean life or death, and you will quickly see the results of your choices. In this game, you are in the role of an astronaut whose ship has crashed on the moon and you see various aliens there. And you are disconnected from all your colleagues and you are alone in this planet and you have to save yourself from aliens.
Features and features of Lifeline:
- It has a very beautiful and engaging story
- Suitable graphics for the game
- Strong and realistic sounding of the game
Tips for playing Life line:
- This game does not require any internet connection.
- This game has no ads.
Reviews and honors of the game Life line:
• Added a brand new Lifeline short story from Dave Justus! Strange things are happening on that mysterious moon and a group of elite Marines have been sent in to investigate. Find out what happens next in the epilogue to the original Lifeline!
• Fixed a couple of crashes that could happen when you tapped a button to respond to Taylor.
We hope you enjoy the Viridian Actual story update, and check out Lifeline: Silent Night to continue Taylor’s adventure!
Changes in the latest version of Lifeline 1.6.1:
Squashed some bugs, and fixed up the game’s permissions so it doesn’t ask for everything under the sun. Or Tau Ceti, as the case may be. Taylor’s fate is still in your hands!
You can see the description of this program on Google Play here.
Android 4.0 and up
If there is an error in the installation, first delete the previous version and then install the new version.
Last Updated on July 15, 2023 by admin