Light Meter Tools 6.4.2 for Android is a light meter app developed by WBPhoto.
- Light Meter Tools is a light meter app that allows you to measure the amount of light in a scene.
- The app uses the device’s built-in light sensor to measure the light level.
- The app also includes a number of features, such as spot metering, incident metering, and reflected metering.
- The app is available for free on the Google Play Store.
Here are some of the features of Light Meter Tools:
- Spot metering: Spot metering allows you to measure the light level in a small area of the scene.
- Incident metering: Incident metering allows you to measure the light level that is falling on a subject.
- Reflected metering: Reflected metering allows you to measure the light level that is reflected off of a subject.
- History: Light Meter Tools keeps a history of your measurements so you can track your progress.
- Export: Light Meter Tools allows you to export your measurements to a CSV file.
- Night mode: Light Meter Tools has a night mode that makes it easier to use the app in low-light conditions.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Light Meter Tools:
- Free: Light Meter Tools is free to download and use.
- Easy to use: Light Meter Tools is easy to use and has a simple interface.
- Accurate: Light Meter Tools is accurate and provides reliable measurements.
- Features: Light Meter Tools includes a number of features that make it a versatile light meter app.
- Not as powerful as some other light meter apps: Light MeterTools is not as powerful as some other light meter apps, such as Lumu Light Meter and Lux Meter.
- Can be inaccurate in low-light conditions: Light Meter Tools can be inaccurate in low-light conditions.
Overall, Light Meter Tools is a good light meter app that is free to download and use. It is easy to use and has a number of features that make it a versatile light meter app. However, it is not as powerful as some other light meter apps, and it can be inaccurate in low-light conditions.
Light MeterTools A location area meter (using your device’s camera) and a powerful light meter (using your device’s light sensor) all in one app. Its accuracy has been tested against Gossen and Sekonic in most devices.
Light Meter Tools can work on any type of camera! From SLR to pinohole and cinematographic.
In addition to these two meters, Light MeterTools also includes a Sunny Sixteen calculator and a Depth of Field calculator.
In fact, this program calculates the area of the imaging room by taking a picture of the environment and using your phone’s imaging sensor (phone camera). Then it will measure the amount of light in the room using the light sensor of your phone and show the amount of light relative to the area of the place. this Android software It can be useful for people who care about the light of their environment and therefore the health of their eyes, because with the use of this application, the appropriateness of the ambient light can be found.
Changes in the latest version of Light Meter Tools 6.4.2:
Internet – added Crashlytics to better be able to diagnose crashes, currently nothing else uses network
The free version of the app will be usable even past the trial window. Please support updated versions by purchasing the paid version
Fix for paid app quick launch crash
White balance now defaults to auto, should help color cast on some devices
App structure changed to make parts of the app load more quickly
Add Crashlytics (see above)
Reduce APK size
Android 3 and above
Download the placed file, transfer it to your device and install it.
Last Updated on July 15, 2023 by admin