Linqer is a tool to convert high-level and difficult SQL language into LINQ language. Linqer helps you learn the LINQ language and the various levels of conversion in SQL.
Many programmers who are familiar with SQL language need a tool to translate SQL into LINQ language. Sometimes complex scripts need to be written that Linqer can be very helpful in converting from SQL to LINQ.
Linqer is a simple yet useful software with good responsiveness and user-friendly environment.
Not only can Lin qer convert all levels of SQL to LINQ, Linq er also covers many different definitions in SQL. Linqer supports two languages under .NET namely C# and Visual Basic.
LINQ is part of the C# and Visual Basic languages, so it is sensitive to the type of data conversion. But Lin qer can build LINQ levels in any format without any flaws.
This software has the ability to convert most of the auxiliary functions that can be used in SQL.
Features and features of the Linqer tool:
– Very simple and efficient user interface
– Ability to perform multiple functions and open multiple tabs at the same time for ease of work
– Powerful templates that offer many benefits to the user while working
– Support for the first Entity Framework database model
– Support for Entity Framework 6
– This version is cracked and does not need to be activated.
– Version 4.5.4 for NET 4.5. and version 4.0.3 is also provided for .NET 4.0.
Windows XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit
In the case of version 4.5.4, the program is cracked and just run the Linqer_DownLoadLy.exe file.
After running version 4.0.3, the program must be registered with the expression in the Serial file and run again.
.NET version 4.5: 1.12 MB
.NET version 4.0: 1.48 MB
Last Updated on July 11, 2023 by admin