- Email: Microsoft Outlook for Android allows you to send and receive email from your Outlook, Hotmail, or Live account. You can also connect to other email accounts, such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
- Calendar: Microsoft Outlook for Android allows you to view your calendar, create new events, and invite others to events. You can also sync your calendar with other calendars, such as Google Calendar and iCloud Calendar.
- Contacts: Microsoft Outlook for Android allows you to view your contacts, create new contacts, and sync your contacts with other contact managers, such as Google Contacts and iCloud Contacts.
- Tasks: Microsoft Outlook for Android allows you to view your tasks, create new tasks, and set due dates for tasks. You can also sync your tasks with other task managers, such as Microsoft To-Do and Google Tasks.
- Notes: Microsoft Outlook for Android allows you to create and manage notes. You can also sync your notes with other note-taking apps, such as OneNote and Evernote.
- Other features: Microsoft Outlook for Android also includes features such as:
- Push notifications: You will receive push notifications when you receive new email, calendar events, or tasks.
- Search: You can search for email, calendar events, tasks, and notes.
- Integrated with Office 365: If you have an Office 365 subscription, you can use Microsoft Outlook for Android to access your Office 365 files.
Microsoft Outlook for Android is a great way to stay organized and productive on the go. It is a free app, but there is a premium version that offers additional features, such as the ability to send and receive email from multiple accounts and the ability to sync your calendars and tasks with other devices.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Microsoft Outlook 2.0.39 for Android:
- Easy to use: Microsoft Outlook for Android is easy to use, even for beginners.
- Feature-rich: Microsoft Outlook for Android includes a variety of features that can help you stay organized and productive.
- Free: Microsoft Outlook for Android is a free app.
- Can be slow: Microsoft Outlook for Android can be slow at times, especially when loading large emails or calendars.
- Not as powerful as the desktop version: Microsoft Outlook for Android is not as powerful as the desktop version of Microsoft Outlook.
- Can be buggy: Microsoft Outlook for Android can be buggy at times.
Overall, Microsoft Outlook for Android is a great email app that is easy to use and includes a variety of features. However, it can be slow at times and it is not as powerful as the desktop version.
Microsoft_Outlook is undoubtedly the best software for sending emails to other emails through Google, Yahoo or others. In this software, you will be able to read your messages only through this program by entering your Yahoo, Outlook or Gmail account, and you can also categorize them. There is also the ability to send emails through any of the accounts.
Features and features of Microsoft Outlook:
– Checking received emails automatically and placing them in Inbox and separating important emails from unknown emails
– Swipe to archive, delete or schedule emails
– Scheduling emails to show them at a different time
– There is no need to switch between the calendar and Outlook because this program also includes the calendar and you can see important events in it.
– Find appointments and alert you, also you can set new appointments.
– View or attach any file to your email and send it to friends and acquaintances
– Sending large files by e-mail even if you have not yet downloaded that file for yourself.
– Filter emails to show only unread or important emails or…
Changes in the latest version of Microsoft_Outlook 2.0.39:
Don’t want your week to start on Sundays? You can now set it to start on Saturdays and Mondays as well right from the Settings.
More options are now available when scheduling an email, including schedule to this weekend or next week.
Flagged messages now have a tinted background, making them easier to spot in your inbox.
We’ve also worked to reduce background data usage as reported by some users.
You can find the description of this program on Google Play Here view
Android 4.0 and up
If there is an error in the installation, first delete the previous version and then install the new version.
Last Updated on July 14, 2023 by admin