MobaXterm is a comprehensive software for monitoring and controlling computer systems remotely. With various functions, this program allows programmers to control the system remotely for programmers, webmasters, IT administrators, and any user who needs to control their work remotely. MobaXterm has all the tools you need to control the remote system (SSH, X11, RDP, VNC, FTP, MOSH and…) as well as Unix commands (bash, ls, cat, sed, grep, awk, rsync and ) all in Provides a portable Windows executable file to the user.
Providing all network tools in a single package has advantages, for example, when you connect to a remote server using SSH, a graphical SFTP interface pops up automatically to edit and manage the desired files remotely. The developers of this software have a special focus on a rich and simple user interface so that users can effectively connect to remote servers on various networks and systems.
Features and specifications of MobaXterm software:
- Built-in X server and its complete configuration based on X.org
- Ability to export screens from Unix to Local Windows
- X11-Forwarding support
- SSH terminal based on PuTTY and custom fonts and favorite fonts
- Access a large number of Unix / Linux commands on the Windows platform
- Ability to increase program capabilities by plugins
- Extensive management of communication sessions: Rdp, Vnc, Ssh, Mosh, X11, and…
- No need for admin access to run
- Provide the program as a simple and portable Exe file (portable to USB storage)
- High stability and security of the program
Windows 2K • Windows XP • Windows Vista • Windows Vista 64 bit • Windows 7 • Windows 7 64 bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64 bit • Windows 2003 • Windows 10 • Windows NT
Register the software using the Keygen in the Crack folder.