- My Backup Pro is a backup app that allows you to backup your Android device to your computer or to the cloud.
- The app supports backing up a variety of data, including contacts, messages, call logs, photos, videos, and apps.
- My Backup Pro also offers a variety of features, including:
- The ability to backup your data automatically.
- The ability to encrypt your backups.
- The ability to restore your data from a backup.
- My Backup Pro is a paid app, but there is a free trial available.
Here are some of the pros and cons of My Backup Pro:
- Wide range of data supported: My Backup Pro supports backing up a wide range of data, including contacts, messages, call logs, photos, videos, and apps.
- Automatic backup: My Backup Pro can be set to backup your data automatically, so you don’t have to worry about forgetting to do it.
- Encryption: My Backup Pro allows you to encrypt your backups, so they are protected from unauthorized access.
- Restore: My Backup Pro allows you to restore your data from a backup, so you can recover your data if your device is lost or damaged.
- Price: My Backup Pro is a paid app, so you will need to purchase it in order to use it.
- Not as popular as some other backup apps: My Backup Pro is not as popular as some other backup apps, such as Titanium Backup and Helium.
Overall, My Backup Pro is a good backup app with a wide range of features. It is easy to use and supports backing up a variety of data. However, it is a paid app, and it is not as popular as some other backup apps.
Here are some alternatives to My Backup Pro:
- Titanium Backup: Titanium Backup is a free and open-source backup app that offers a wide range of features.
- Helium: Helium is a paid backup app that allows you to backup your data to your computer.
- Google Drive: Google Drive is a cloud storage service that allows you to backup your data to the cloud.
My Backup Pro is the easiest and most reliable backup solution for Android phones and tablets. Most files and phones are supported in this program. More than 5 million users use this program as their safe source for backup. So if you are looking for a reliable and powerful program to back up your files, My Backup Pro can be a good choice.
- Backup and restore using the phone’s internal memory or SD card
- Backup on the cloud and secure application servers or use your personal Dropbox account
- Backup to the cloud of your personal Google Drive account
- Transfer data directly between two devices
- Backup directly on your computer using the Internet
- Schedule multiple different backups at multiple locations
- Restore on current phone or new phone
- View backup details without needing to restore
- Support for all Android phones
- Available in 16 languages
- Very easy backup with advanced features and settings
- Programs (with data if the device is rooted)
- Call history
- Text messages (SMS)
- Web browser bookmarks
- Home screen shortcuts and wallpaper (versions below Android 4.4 KitKat)
Latest changes in My Backup Pro 4.4.8:
– Fix for Android 6 Root restore.
– Fix for duplicate contacts on restore in some situations.
– Misc fixes
-Fix for Android 6 restore apps data when rooted
-Fix for migration when destination device uses SDCard for local storage
-Added Slovak language
– Misc fixes
See full information here.
Android 1.6 and above
It can be installed on previous versions without any problems.
Last Updated on July 15, 2023 by admin