Filter Solutions, a product of Nuhertz Technology, is a comprehensive software package for designing, analyzing and synthesizing electronic filters. This company is one of the leaders in the field of analysis of low-pass and high-pass filters, Filter Solutions provides capacitor, switch, active and passive synthesizers and has the ability to analyze parasitic effects. It is also possible to design IIR and FIR filters in C language.
The filter design modules of this program are used by electronic engineers in various fields such as communication and telecommunication systems, military electronics, medicine, precision instruments, oil exploration and extraction, and antenna design, as well as for IC, MMIC, and RFIC design. Passive Filter, Distributed Filter, Active Filter, Digital Filter, Switched Capacitor, and Zmatch™ modules can be used in this program. By using these modules, you have everything you need in relation to the design and synthesis of electronic filters.
Features and features of Filter Solutions software:
- Elliptical filtering, hourglass, Chepishev one and two and Batros and…
- Accurate and efficient synthesizer
- The possibility of designing high-pass, low-pass, intermediate-pass, and intermediate-pass filters
- Ability to modify active, passive and distributed components
- The possibility of using diplexers and triplexers
- Custom design based on user entered S and Z values
- The possibility of designing multiple bands for low-pass, high-pass, intermediate-pass and intermediate-pass filters with the possibility of designing different parameters for each band independently.
- Support for Kuroda, Richardson, Norton conversions
- S-parameter analysis and time analysis for passive and distributed design
- Analysis of user time data
- Analysis of phase deviation and batch delays
- Monte Carlo analysis
- Ability to export to AWRCorp tools
- Ability to send output in DXF format for AutoCAD software
- Output for Sonnet software
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
After installing, copy and replace the file in the Crack folder in the installation location of the program.
Run the program and in the license activation window, enter test for both username and password values.
Version 16.3.6 was installed on Windows 10 64-bit edition on August 16, 1400 and – as shown in the picture – has been successfully activated.
Last Updated on June 9, 2023 by admin