OkMap Desktop is a software application that is used to create and edit vector maps. It is a powerful tool that can be used to create complex maps, to import and export map data, and to print maps.
OkMap Desktop offers a variety of features, including:
- Map creation: OkMap Desktop can be used to create vector maps. This includes features such as creating layers, adding features, and styling features.
- Map editing: OkMap Desktop can be used to edit vector maps. This includes features such as modifying features, deleting features, and adding new features.
- Map import and export: OkMap Desktop can be used to import and export map data. This includes support for a variety of file formats, such as ESRI Shapefile, MapInfo TAB, and GeoJSON.
- Map printing: OkMap Desktop can be used to print maps. This includes features such as setting the print resolution and choosing the paper size.
- Collaboration: OkMap Desktop can be used to collaborate with others on map projects. This can be done by sharing your work online or by working together on the same document.
OkMap Desktop is a powerful tool that can be used to create and edit vector maps. It is easy to use and offers a variety of features.
Here are some of the pros and cons of OkMap Desktop:
- Powerful: OkMap Desktop is a powerful tool that can be used to create and edit vector maps.
- Easy to use: OkMap Desktop is easy to use, with a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to create and edit maps.
- Comprehensive features: OkMap Desktop offers a comprehensive set of features, including map creation, map editing, map import and export, map printing, and collaboration.
- Can be expensive: OkMap Desktop is a commercial software package, so it can be expensive.
- Not as widely used as some other tools: OkMap Desktop is not as widely used as some other vector mapping software, such as QGIS or ArcGIS.
Overall, OkMap Desktop is a good vector mapping software that is powerful and easy to use. However, it can be expensive and is not as widely used as some other tools.
OkMap is a powerful software for cartography and mapping and analyzing and displaying GPS device data. Using this program, you can upload online and digital maps to the software. You can even use the maps you bought. Also, this program is able to receive vector data in different formats and DEM data related to postal information and land heights.
OkMap allows you to organize the traveled routes using stations, signs and routes and transfer this obedience to the desired gps devices. This program automatically adjusts the information related to the height of different parts and is able to estimate the time traveled. In addition to these, it has provided capabilities that allow you to automatically navigate and determine geographic coordinates.
Features and features of OkMap software:
You can connect your GPS device to the computer and transfer the data stored in it to this program and see the result on the desired map. Various statistics based on this data will be displayed to you, which will be very useful for research work. If you want to see your route live on the map, you can connect the GPS device to the laptop and start moving. The software shows you all the traveled routes live on the map. Even by connecting the software to the Internet, you can save the traveled information live on the remote computer.
OkMap is also able to communicate with Google Maps and Google Earth. For example, by using Google Earth, you can see the route traveled in 3D animation on the planet, which is a very attractive and spectacular feature.
– Windows XP or superior (64-bit)
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
– Processor 1 GHz
– 1 GB RAM minimum (recommended 2 GB)
OkMap Desktop Pictures
After installation, copy and paste the file in the Crack folder to the installation location of the program.
OkMap Desktop download link
Last Updated on July 18, 2023 by admin