- CADPIPE Gen2 is a comprehensive piping design and analysis software application that is used by engineers and designers to create, modify, and analyze piping systems.
- CADPIPE Gen2 is a Windows-based application that is compatible with AutoCAD. It includes a wide range of features, including:
- Pipe routing and design
- Pressure drop calculation
- Heat transfer analysis
- Vibration analysis
- Fire protection analysis
- Plant layout
- CADPIPE Gen2 is a powerful tool that can be used to design and analyze piping systems. It is easy to use and offers a wide range of features.
Here are some of the benefits of using Orange Technologies CADPIPE Gen2:
- Powerful: CADPIPE Gen2 is a powerful tool that can be used to design and analyze piping systems.
- Feature-rich: CADPIPE Gen2 includes a wide range of features, including pipe routing, pressure drop calculation, heat transfer analysis, vibration analysis, fire protection analysis, and plant layout.
- Easy to use: CADPIPE Gen2 is easy to use, even for beginners.
- Compatible with AutoCAD: CADPIPE Gen2 is compatible with AutoCAD, so users can use their existing AutoCAD skills to use the software.
Here are some of the limitations of using Orange Technologies CADPIPE Gen2:
- Cost: CADPIPE Gen2 is a commercial product, so it can be expensive.
- Learning curve: There is a learning curve associated with CADPIPE Gen2, so it may not be the best choice for users who need a quick and easy solution.
- Dependency on Windows: CADPIPE Gen2 is a Windows-only tool, so it cannot be used on Mac or Linux systems.
Overall, CADPIPE Gen2 is a powerful tool that can be used to design and analyze piping systems. It is easy to use and offers a wide range of features. However, it can be expensive and it is only available for Windows systems.
CADPIPE is a software for 3D design of high pressure pipes, water and sewage and other piping systems in the AutoCAD environment. This product provides you with various tools for designing piping networks, and its integration with the AutoCAD environment makes the process of learning and using it very easy. CADPIPE automatically determines the appropriate route for the implementation and deployment of pipes, easily uses the desired intersections and elbows.
All connections can be changed at any time, the height of the pipes can be changed. It is easy to use the previous connections of pipes in new projects. Damaged and broken pipes can be detected and repaired automatically, and finally, it is very easy to put the connections and pipes together in this program. This program has been available to the public since 1983 and now in all matters related to The design of piping systems is used from small business units to large factories and industries.
CADPIPE System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional (SP2 or later)
- AMD Athlon 64 with SSE2 technology, AMD Opteron® processor with SSE2 technology, Intel® Xeon® processor with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology, or Intel Pentium 4 with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology. For 3D; Pentium 4 or Athlon processor, 3 GHz or greater or Intel or AMD dual-core processor, 2 GHz or greater
- 4 GB RAM or more
- 6 GB hard disk space available in addition to free space required for installation
- 1,280 x 1,024 true color video display adapter 128 MB or greater, Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, Microsoft® Direct3D®-capable workstation-class graphics card. Certified Graphics Card Link: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/syscert?siteID=123112&id=18844534&linkID=9240617
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
- Install from a download.
Note: At this time, Windows® 8 and the Windows® 8 Consumer Preview are not supported operating systems for any AutoCAD versions. The AutoCAD team is investigating compatibility with these new platforms, but we do not have any further information at this time.
It is available in the Readme.txt file. The crack is compatible with AutoCAD 2014 and 2015 64-bit editions.
Last Updated on July 19, 2023 by admin