PassMark MemTest86 is a bootable software for testing memory (RAM) on x86 systems. A bad RAM always causes a lot of problems. For example, if you are dealing with an unstable system, you should doubt the health of Rome. If you see a lot of blue screen errors, it should still be one of the suspicious options for RAM failure. In general, when the device memory is forgotten! The overall functioning of the system is impaired. The point is that RAM problems are not always so colorful, and sometimes a RAM that is slightly damaged will cause other components to wear out over time.
This program performs 13 different types of tests on memory, examines all the desired parameters and angles, and reports the smallest problems and defects in memory. Complete testing of RAM is possible only if the memory is not occupied by the operating system, so this program is built-in bootable and to use it, you must put it on flash memory or CD and boot the system. We recommend this program to hardware specialists and professional repairmen who specialize in this field because the results of the study of this program are of little use to beginners.
Features and specifications of PassMark MemTest86 software:
- Perform 13 different types of tests to diagnose all problems and defects in Rome
- Support for the new generation of DDR4 technology for RAM
- High speed in performing tests
- ECC Ram support to correct existing errors
- A graphical environment with mouse support and the possibility of storing results on the hard disk
- Supports English, German, Chinese and زبان languages
- No need to install the operating system to work with the program
- Ability to boot via a network (pxe)
- Ability to boot in both BIOS and UEFI modes
UEFI or BIOS platform firmware
Windows, Linux, or Mac OS
CD or USB Flash Drive (> = 256MB capacity)
PassMark MemTest86 Pictures
Listed in the Readme file.