FlexPDE is a software package developed by PDE Solutions Inc. for solving partial differential equations (PDEs). It provides a powerful and flexible environment for numerical simulation and analysis of a wide range of PDE problems.
FlexPDE offers a comprehensive set of tools and features to facilitate the solution of PDEs. It supports both two-dimensional (2D) and three-dimensional (3D) simulations and can handle a variety of PDE types, including elliptic, parabolic, and hyperbolic equations. The software allows you to define the PDE problem using a high-level scripting language that is specifically designed for PDE modeling.
Here are some key features and capabilities of FlexPDE:
- Graphical User Interface (GUI): FlexPDE provides a user-friendly GUI that allows you to define and modify the problem geometry, specify boundary conditions, set up material properties, and visualize the results.
- Scripting Language: FlexPDE uses its own scripting language, which is similar to MATLAB syntax, to describe the PDE problem. This language enables you to define the equations, boundary conditions, and other problem parameters in a concise and intuitive manner.
- Automatic Mesh Generation: FlexPDE automatically generates a finite element mesh based on the problem geometry and user-defined mesh settings. The mesh can be refined to achieve higher accuracy in regions of interest.
- Adaptive Mesh Refinement: FlexPDE supports adaptive mesh refinement techniques, allowing the mesh to be dynamically refined or coarsened during the simulation based on user-specified criteria. This feature helps in capturing fine-scale details and optimizing computational resources.
- Comprehensive Equation Library: The software includes a rich library of predefined equations for various physical phenomena, such as heat transfer, fluid flow, structural mechanics, electromagnetics, and chemical reactions. These equation templates can be easily customized and extended to suit specific modeling needs.
- Post-processing and Visualization: FlexPDE provides extensive post-processing capabilities for analyzing and visualizing simulation results. It offers various tools for generating contour plots, surface plots, vector field plots, animations, and exporting data for further analysis.
- Optimization and Parameter Studies: The software supports optimization and parameter study capabilities, allowing you to explore the parameter space, perform sensitivity analyses, and find optimal solutions for specific objectives.
FlexPDE is widely used in academic research, engineering, and scientific computing for solving complex PDE problems. It provides a robust and efficient platform for numerical simulation and analysis, helping users gain insights into physical phenomena and make informed decisions in various fields of study.
FlexPDE is a general-purpose software for obtaining numerical solutions for partial differential equations in 2 or 3 dimensions. This program is based on finite element method and can solve stationary or time dependent problems. FlexPDE is a numerical finite element model builder. This means that from a script written by the user, FlexPDE performs the necessary operations to transform the description of the system of discrete differential equations into a finite element model, solves the system. It provides graphical and tabular output of the results.
FlexPDE is also a problem-solving environment. It provides the whole set of functions needed to solve differential equations using partial scaling: an editor for preparing scripts, a mesh generator for constructing finite numerical meshes, a finite element solver for finding solutions, and a system Graphics to plot the results.
Features and facilities of FlexPDE:
- Instead of using a static CURL library, share it
- Add detection of table sources outside the defined range.
- Fix various errors in viewing .pgx
- Corrects errors in the processing of space-time derivatives
- Entering CELL in the ZOOM plot
- Runs FIXDT during startup.
- Fixed some intermittent timing errors in thread execution.
- Improving the reliability of transfer authorities in the presence of disputes
- Removes inappropriate traces from autosave initial grids.
- Eliminates the occasional ambiguous matrix inconsistency detection.
- Modify fonts and font settings on Mac.
- Fixes tab display errors on Mac.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP or newer
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Last Updated on July 14, 2023 by admin