information about NetShrink:
- * **NetShrink** is a software application that is used to compress .internet assemblies. it’s miles a powerful device that may be used to lessen the size of .net assemblies by means of as much as 50%. NetShrink is available for home windows-based totally systems.
NetShrink includes a huge range of capabilities, including:
- * **meeting compression:** NetShrink can be used to compress .internet assemblies by way of up to 50%.
- * **Code evaluation:** NetShrink may be used to investigate .internet assemblies to identify code that may be eliminated or optimized.
- * **file generation:** NetShrink can generate reports that show the results of the compression system.
- * **Export:** NetShrink can export compressed assemblies to a selection of formats, consisting of .net assemblies, .zip files, and .cab files.
NetShrink is a effective tool that can be used to compress .internet assemblies. It is easy to use and gives a wide variety of functions.
here are some of the benefits of the usage of NetShrink:
- * **Reduces the size of .net assemblies:** NetShrink may be used to reduce the size of .net assemblies by up to 50%.
- * **Improves performance:** Compressed .net assemblies may be loaded and performed greater quickly than uncompressed assemblies.
- * **Reduces bandwidth utilization:** Compressed .net assemblies can be transferred over the community more successfully than uncompressed assemblies.
- * **smooth to use:** NetShrink is straightforward to apply, even for users with no previous experience with assembly compression.
here are some of the constraints of the use of NetShrink:
- * **cost:** NetShrink is a industrial product, so it is able to be high-priced.
- * **getting to know curve:** there’s a mastering curve related to NetShrink, so it may no longer be the fine desire for users who need a brief and easy answer.
- * **Dependency on home windows:** NetShrink is a windows-only application, so it can’t be used on Mac or Linux systems.
ordinary, NetShrink is a effective device that may be used to compress .internet assemblies. It is simple to use and offers a wide range of capabilities. however, it’s miles a industrial product and is dependent on windows.
NetShrink. It is a powerful packer for executable files produced by .NET technology. What this program and other packers do is to mix and compress unprotected .NET codes (which can be easily unpacked and reverse engineered with programs like Reflector) in order to reduce the final size of the executable file. to minimize the possibility of penetration and reverse engineering of the program. The input of this program is .net execution files (Windows or Linux) and the output is the executable packed file.
This program uses the LZMA algorithm to maximize the compression rate, which has the highest compression rate among the existing algorithms. One of the interesting features of this program is to bind or add related dll files to the exe package of the program.
In fact, if your program needs external libraries to run, you can easily put all those dlls in the executable file and the end user will receive only one exe from you. Also NetShrink. It allows you to protect your program with a password and the program will not run until the user enters the password of the Exe file. The determined password is also based on powerful SHA256 hashing and impenetrable AES/Rindael encryption, which will make your program extremely secure.
In the science of cracking and penetration, the first step is to unpack the executable files, that is, the cracker tries to convert the scrambled codes into a more understandable form. One of the advantages of this program is that after packing the executable file, if a cracker tries to penetrate the program code through UnPackers, the program will stop it. In fact, this product detects most of the known unlockers and crack tools during execution and closes the program as soon as they are detected so that those tools cannot penetrate and interfere with the code.
But always remember that 100% security in the world of software is impossible, because as soon as a program is executed, the executable code and its data are stored in the memory, and this is where, based on the importance of the program, hackers and crackers by examining the traces of the program Finally, they find a way to penetrate it. These tools will only increase the relative security and will not provide absolute security for your program, as you are now downloading the cracked version of this protection program!
Features and features of NetShrink. :
- Compressing and packing executable files of programs made with .NET
- The possibility of adding dll libraries to the executable file
- Detection of famous crack and unpacker programs while running and close the program if you see them
- Detecting the version of .NET framework required
- Ability to protect executable files by password with powerful hashing and encryption algorithms
- Various options and settings through command line switches
- Support for all .NET versions
- Sign the assembly with Strong-Name
- Re-sign code for executables (for further validation)
- And …
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64 bit)
.NET Framework v2.0 or .NET Framework 3.5
512 MB of RAM
2 MB free disk space
After installation, copy the file in the Crack folder to the software installation location.
Last Updated on July 20, 2023 by admin