PInvoker is a special addin for the famous Visual Studio software made by Microsoft. With this plugin, you will be able to easily import C++ headers to your project and even use their SDKs. Related dll files will be added along with SDKs and you can use C#/VB.NET definitions pinvoke self create the. this definitions Then Can to code C sharp Or VB.NET You will be added. Then users can choose one from a list of functions, variables, structs, enums, and delegates, which makes you unnecessary to find the definition of methods in the C++ header file.
Features of PInvoker:
- Export variables from the dll file
- Export functions from the dll file
- Classes and structures that are of public type.
- Bitfield structures
- Function pointers
- nested types
- Support for constants
- Add C++ headers to your project in seconds
- Automatic addition of the relevant DLLs
Features that will be added to the software in future updates:
- Classes and structures that are protected or private.
- __declspec(dllexport) classes
- Instance methods
- Constructors and destructors
- COM data type
- STL Headers
- Creating an interface for 64-bit processors
See here for all the details.
.Net 2.0 or newer
Visual Studio 2010-2012-2013-2015
- After installing the program, copy the files in the crack folder to the installation path.
PInvoker download link
Last Updated on July 13, 2023 by admin