POLYMATH is a proven computing system created specifically for educational and professional use. Various POLYMATH programs allow users to apply effective methods of numerical analysis during interactive problem solving on personal computers. Results are presented graphically for easy understanding and for linking to articles and reports. POLYMATH software uses a full-screen color editor. All effects are optimized for user productivity.
Features and facilities of POLYMATH:
- Linear equation solver: It allows you to solve systems of linear algebraic equations where a set of linear equations is in a vector-matrix form.
- Solving nonlinear equations: Solving systems of nonlinear algebraic equations. This system may simultaneously contain linear (implicit) and auxiliary (explicit) equations.
- Data table for regression, curve, mapping: Use for input, manipulation and storage of numerical data. This data is stored in separate columns, each column is associated with a variable name.
- Editing and preparation of charts: Graphical presentation can be created from the data table or as an option from multiple program data. Option to remove variables and add function to graph, add or change graph title
- Data output in Excel file, output as MATLAB file, advanced scientific calculator that can be used as a separate pop-up tool.
XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Last Updated on July 6, 2023 by admin