Resizekit is a form resizing component that makes the Delphi application size and screen resolution independent in an easy step. Simply add Resizekit to your form and automatically resize all controls and fonts without writing a single line of code.
By simply setting a few properties, you can easily customize the resizing process with almost all applications. This component can change the size of the third-party control. Use this component on the first day of new programs without changing the design and program code. Even some third-party parameter controls or left, top, length, or width controls where these properties are separate from the resize can be resized with ResizeKit.
Features and specifications of Resizekit component:
- Resize all controls and fonts in the form automatically
- Put simple resize controls on the form without having to redesign or add additional code
- Create an application whose screen size and resolution are independent
- Specify the maximum and minimum height and width of the form
- Specify the initial location of the form
- Controls and fonts can also be resized.
- Free license at runtime. Unlimited application distribution
- The ResizeKit ActiveX component is ATL-based, so it’s lightweight and fast.
- The ResizeKit VCL component is integrated with. EXE. No program can be distributed in a single unit.
- Resize third-party controls without the need for additional code
- Includes easy-to-use properties, the ExitResize event lets you customize the resizing process
- Inclusion of useful sample programs
Click here for full information on Resizekit.
Delphi 5-10.4 Sydney
Programmers know better.
Download Resize_Kit2 for Delphi 10.4 Sydney
Download Resize_Kit2 for Delphi 10.3 Rio
Download Resize_kit2 for XE10.2
Download Resize_Kit for Delphi 5-10.1 Berlin
file password link
follow on Facebook
follow on linkedin
follow on Reddit