As the image size of some versions of Windows increases, users are forced to make disks with larger capacities than regular DVDs or DVD5s, but the easier and better way is to replace USB flash drives and flash drives with optical discs. There are various software for copying and burning the image of Windows and other operating system images and bootable software on USB sticks, and the free and open-source Rufus program is one of the fastest, smallest, and easiest of these software.
Features and specifications of Rufus software :
– Very small
– No need to install
– Fast and easy environment without complicated settings
– Very high speed of copying and burning operations
– Ability to burn images of various operating systems
– Full support for GPT (GUID Partition Table) and UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) standards to burn new windows with the required standard
– Ability to make a bootable flash with BIOS updates
Rufus Program Tips :
– This program does not need to be installed and has a portable mode.
– By selecting the image and entering it into the program, the settings automatically adapt to the type of image and usually, there is no need to change the settings.
– For more information about the supported and compatible features and items of this program, see the list of frequently asked questions here.
.Windows XP or later, 32 or 64 bit doesn’t matter. Once downloaded, the application is ready to use
This program is free and portable and has no time or structure restrictions.