SlickEdit Pro 2020 Description
SlickEdit is a basic development environment with an advanced code editor and is used as a complementary development environment and editor. SlickEdit allows developers to create, direct, edit, execute and debug code more quickly and accurately.
Features and specifications of SlickEdit software:
- Create custom typing of shortcut keys with nicknames
- Create and manage project workspace. Launch SlickEdit to perform fast editing tasks in no time
- Provide great code editing tools that allow developers to write code better, faster, and more efficiently.
- View symbol details with section list, function, and method reasoning help, Javadoc / XMLdoc / Doxygen format interpretation
- Analyze symbols with class tools, resources, and the Icon Finder tool
- Differences and comparisons of files and directories
- Use native Java, C / C ++ debugger
- Edit files up to 2 GB
- Very flexible and customizable and enables you to have complete control over the programming environment.
- Highly accurate emulator for 14 editors including CodeWright, Brief, GNU EMACS, Eclipse, Visual Studio, and Vim
- Code in over 40 languages on seven operating systems including Windows, Linux, UNIX, and Mac OS X.
- Write code with the custom toolbar, key fittings, menu, font, color, nickname, mouse operation, and…
- Customize macros to perform normal and repetitive tasks
- Complete the text in the cursor by matching the text in the file
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista. Windows Server 2008 and later
Linux kernel 2.6 or later, and LSB compliant (64-bit requires Glibc 2.5 or later)
OS X 10.7 Lion and later. Intel Core Duo processor or higher
Disk Space: 400MB
SlickEdit Pro 2020 Installation guide
See the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.