- Smart Measure Pro is a measurement app for Android that uses your phone’s camera to measure objects.
- The app can measure distances, angles, and areas.
- It also includes a variety of features, such as a laser pointer, a level, and a protractor.
- Smart Measure Pro is a free app, but there are in-app purchases available.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Smart Measure Pro:
- Easy to use: Smart Measure Pro is easy to use and can be used by anyone.
- Accurate: Smart Measure is accurate and can be used to measure objects with precision.
- Various features: Smart Measure Pro includes a variety of features that make it a versatile tool for measuring objects.
- Requires a steady hand: Smart Measure requires a steady hand to get accurate measurements.
- Not as accurate as laser levels: Smart Measure Pro is not as accurate as laser levels, but it is still a good option for measuring objects.
- In-app purchases: There are in-app purchases available in Smart Measure , which can be a barrier for some users.
Overall, Smart Measure is a good option for users who are looking for a simple and easy-to-use measurement app. However, it is important to be aware that the app requires a steady hand and is not as accurate as laser levels.
Here are some alternatives to Smart Measure Pro:
- MeasureIt: MeasureIt is a free measurement app that uses your phone’s camera to measure objects.
- EasyMeasure: EasyMeasure is a free measurement app that uses your phone’s camera to measure objects.
- AirMeasure: AirMeasure is a free measurement app that uses your phone’s camera to measure objects.
These are just a few of the many measurement apps that are available. With so many options to choose from, you’re sure to find an app that meets your needs.
This application is a useful tool to set the distance and elevation of the target object using your mobile phone. Using this program is very simple and you only need to take a picture of your target in this program. The important thing is that you have to point the camera towards the subject and not the object itself. For example, if you want to measure your distance with a person, you should take a picture of the other person’s shoes. If you find that the measurements are incorrect, refer to the help section of the program. Because the sensors of your phone can be different depending on the version of the Amal system
Features and features of Smart Measure:
- There are three measurement criteria:
- Smart ruler: for distances from 1 to 50 cm
- Smart measurement: for distances from 1 to 10 meters
- Smart distance: for distances from 10 meters to 1 km
- Features in the Pro version:
- Width and area can also be measured
- Ability to zoom using the camera
- No ads
Smart Measure tips:
- The free version of this app has more than 5 million installs.
- Here is the Pro version of this program and all the features are available in it.
Changes in the latest version of Smart Measure Pro 2.5.0:
– v2.5.0: Minor fix (on Nexus 5X)
– v2.5: Material design
Learn more about Smart Measure at Google Play page look.
Android 3.0 and above
Download the placed file, transfer it to your device and install it. If you encounter an error, delete the previous version and reinstall the new version.
Last Updated on July 17, 2023 by admin