SolarWinds Kiwi Syslog Server is a cost-effective, easy-to-use server application for network administrators and teams. Easy setup and configuration, receiving syslog server, display, alert, syslog forwarding, event message from routers, switches, firewall, Linux hosting and Unixo Windows machines are some of the features of this program.
SolarWinds Kiwi Syslog Server also includes a log archive management feature that allows you to maintain compliance with security, compression, movement and clearing of logs.
Features and capabilities of SolarWinds Kiwi Syslog Server:
– Centralized management of Syslog and SNMP trap messages : Receive and consolidate syslog and SNMP messages from network devices and Linux and Unix hosts
– Real-time alerts and notifications: Receive real-time alerts based on collected syslog and SNMP data (message text, hostname / ip, message date and time, syslog center, level and…
– Automatic reply to messages: Perform automatic actions after receiving the message: send email, send to another host, run script, log file, database and Windows
– Monitor and manage reports from the web console: Use access tools to monitor and manage syslog and SNMP trap messages from any web browser
– Save and archive reports to comply with the rules: Log archive and clear the schedule to comply with the log policy and legal requirements
– Create syslog reports on specific devices, events and operations: generate reports in html or text and submit via email or send to disk. View syslog statistics and trends in graphical charts in the management console
Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, Windows 8, Windows® 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP (x32 and x64 *)
Web Acces: SQL CE – up to 4GB of disk space
NET Framework: Net framework 3.5 SP1
Memory: 256 MB
Install the program and before running, run the Task Manager and stop the program service from the Services tab. Copy and replace the SolarWinds.Licensing.Framework.dll file in the crack folder in the program installation location. Then run the program and select Enter license details from the Help menu and then Manual Registration Enter the machine ID provided with the User Name and license expiration date in Keygen and click Generate. Finally, import the generated License file into the software.