- Sonic 4 Episode II is a platform game developed by Dimps and published by Sega. It was released in 2012 for iOS, Android, Windows, and macOS.
- It is the sequel to Sonic 4 Episode I and the second installment in the Sonic 4 saga.
- In Sonic 4 Episode II, you play as Sonic the Hedgehog and must collect rings, avoid obstacles, and defeat enemies as you make your way through a variety of levels.
- The game features a variety of new gameplay mechanics, such as the ability to grind on rails and the ability to use the Homing Attack in mid-air.
- Sonic 4 Episode II is a paid game, but there are no in-app purchases.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Sonic 4 Episode II:
- Classic Sonic gameplay: Sonic 4 Episode II features classic Sonic gameplay that is sure to please fans of the series.
- New gameplay mechanics: Sonic 4 Episode II introduces a variety of new gameplay mechanics that add a new layer of depth to the game.
- Visuals: Sonic 4 Episode II features impressive visuals that are sure to impress fans of the series.
- Short: Sonic 4 Episode II is relatively short, and it can be completed in a few hours.
- Difficult: Sonic 4 Episode II can be difficult at times, and it may not be suitable for younger players.
- Bugs: Sonic 4 Episode II has a few bugs that can be frustrating.
Overall, Sonic 4 Episode II is a good option for fans of classic Sonic who are looking for a challenging and visually impressive game. However, it is relatively short and it can be difficult at times.
The Sonic 4 Episode II game is exactly the Sonic that you expect, you have already met the Sonic game on Sega consoles. This game then made its way to home computers and other consoles, and then its mobile version was released. And since then, different versions of this very high quality game have been waiting for mobile phones.
Features and features of Sonic 4 Episode II:
- 2 EXCLUSIVE LEVELS: Two new levels specially made for mobile phones.
- NEW MOVES: All the moves that Sonic was able to do can be done in this version, and new moves have also been added to it.
- CLASSIC SONIC STAGES:Competition particle for direct object through 4 areas Exclusive Contains 4 the part And also 7 levels special Do it.
Tips for playing Sonic 4 Episode II:
- If there is an error in the installation, first delete the previous version and then install the new version.
Reviews of Sonic 4 :
GamePro – “…this looks and feels like a genuine Sonic game, deserving of the “4” attached to its title.”
IGN – “After an afternoon in its presence it’s become seared in our conscience just like the classic levels of the early Sonics – and surely that’s reason enough to have faith in Sonic the Hedgehog 4.”
Changes in the latest version of Sonic 4 1.5:
— Bug fixes for Android Lollipop support
– Bug fixes for Green Throttle support
You can find the description of this program on Google Play Here view
Android 2.3 and up
- Download and install the Apk file.
- Download the data file and unzip it and copy the data folder named com.sega.sonic4epi to the Android / obb path of your SD card.
- Run the game.
4 + 378 MB
Last Updated on July 16, 2023 by admin