Source Insight is a project-oriented editor, code navigator, and powerful analyst that helps you better understand code. This program is a dynamic analyzer for C / C ++, C #, Java languages, Objective-C is. Easily view the method call hierarchy and estimate the cost of new changes by examining inheritance and internal dependencies. With the powerful navigator of this program, switching between functions and variables is easy. All functions and variables used in the code are displayed.
References are made, classes and all internal communications are displayed. With a smart search, you can find the desired codes inside the project. The program dynamically analyzes the code and updates the latest changes in all reports at any time. In the AutoComplete section, you can also use a snippet, auto-lists, and smart name changers. In addition, methods, variables, and references are displayed based on descriptions, scope, and usage.
Features and Features of Source Insight:
- Help understand current codes
- Fast scrolling between functions and their calls
- Find references to functions, variables, and…
- Displays graphing methods and a tree diagram of classes
- Preview functions and define classes without opening the destination file
- Live display of references to variables and other items with specific syntax and format
- Powerful editing capabilities include snippet code, code auto-completion, and smart renaming
- The dynamic information display panel
- Ability to customize templates and syntax
- Beautify codes and automatically adjust spaces and free space
- Automatic highlighting of referrals
- Overview of code while scrolling
- Ability to use multiple layouts simultaneously and together
- Advanced browser with the ability to separate the search area
OS: Windows XP / 2000, Windows NT 4.0 SP3 +, Windows 98 / Me, Windows 95 with Internet Explorer 4.0+
Machine: Pentium or faster, Pentium II or better recommended.
Memory: 64 MB, 128 MB, or more recommended.
Disk Storage: 4 MB min install, 12 MB full install.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.