SQLite Maestro is a good tool for managing, controlling and developing SQLite databases. This software with its unique features such as transparent database encryption and remote database management is one of the best tools available in this field.
SQLite Maestro also provides a set of powerful tools for editing, executing SQL scripts, creating visual diagrams for numerical data, etc., which will facilitate working with your databases. In this program, using the database profile concept, you can easily connect to the desired databases, the BLOB editor/viewer allows you to display or edit the blob fields in different ways. You can easily drag and drop a table from one database to another and many other features, some of which are listed below.
Features of the SQLite Maestro tool:
- Support all versions of SQLite from 2.8 to 3.xy
- Easy management of database objects
- Visual database design
- Data management: editing, grouping, sorting and filtering capabilities
- Handy SQL editor with code indentation and multi-threading
- Building visual queries with support for subqueries and Unicode
- Work with remote SQLite databases through HTTP tunneling
- Import/export data from/to common formats such as Excel, Access, XML, DBF, TXT, CSV and…
- Powerful BLOB editor/viewer
- Ability to create dumb SQL from data and metadata even without knowing their syntax
- And …
|•||Pentium PC or higher;|
|•||Windows NT4/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8;|
|•||256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended);|
|•||15 MB of free hard disk space;|
|•||SVGA-compatible video adapter.|
After installation, copy and replace the file in the Crack folder in the installation location of the program.
Last Updated on June 12, 2023 by admin