StatWizards Suite includes a set of tools for training and consulting for discretionary modeling, hardy feeder forecasting, etc. This collection includes tools Design Wizard, Data Wizard, Simulator Wizard, Discrete-Choice Wizards – Bundle, Forecast Wizard and Latent GOLD Format Wizard, which we will review each one.
Review of StatWizards Suite tools:
- Design Wizard: This software helps you create an experimental design for a discrete choice questionnaire. Starting with a simple Excel list of features and product levels, the Wizard steps you through a process that gives you efficient selection sets, visits to ready-made camera stores, and a variety of output formats. Design Wizard makes the design production process simpler, faster and better than any of its competitors. Using the power of Excel, Design Wizard can also create very complex designs
- Data Wizard: A discrete choice project includes a significant number of steps. Typically a project begins by gathering a list of product features and levels used to produce a test design, adding store visitors to a questionnaire and then to the field.
- Simulator Wizard: Creates an Excel-based market simulation from a discrete choice model. Starting with output from a statistical estimation program, the Simulator Wizard walks you through a process that produces a complete market simulator and delivers it to users immediately.
- Discrete-Choice Wizards – Bundle: Includes design, data, format and simulation wizards in a steep discount bundle. When you use this collection, you will never go back to what you did before.
- Forecast Wizard: Apply Feeder Hardy models to a number of common problems such as understanding the structure of sales volume, calculating customer lifetime value based on demand, purchase frequency and monetary value, preventing customer retention and falling, sales forecasting based on test results, forecasting Online behavior and the improvement of marketing campaigns
- Latent GOLD Format Wizard: It helps you to import the results from Latent GOLD estimation into Excel and add useful charts and appropriate formatting.
List of StatWizards Suite 2017 programs:
Simulator Wizard v17.7 x86+x64
Data Wizard v10.7
Format Wizard v9.4
Forecast Wizard v4.4
Design Wizard v12.4
StatWizards Suite required system
Windows XP or newer
Microsoft Excel 2000 or later
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
StatWizards Suite download link
Last Updated on July 12, 2023 by admin