- 9×9 Sudoku: Sudoku Free 10.1.4 for Android includes a 9×9 Sudoku puzzle.
- 4×4 Sudoku: Sudoku Free 10.1.4 for Android also includes a 4×4 Sudoku puzzle.
- Timed mode: Sudoku Free 10.1.4 for Android includes a timed mode that challenges you to solve the puzzle as quickly as possible.
- Hints: Sudoku Free 10.1.4 for Android includes hints that can help you to solve the puzzle.
- Auto-fill: Sudoku Free 10.1.4 for Android includes an auto-fill feature that can automatically fill in the puzzle for you.
Sudoku Free 10.1.4 for Android is a powerful and versatile app that allows you to play Sudoku on your Android device. It is a good option for individuals who want to have fun and challenge themselves with Sudoku puzzles.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Sudoku Free 10.1.4 for Android:
- Free: Sudoku Free 10.1.4 for Android is a free app.
- Easy to use: Sudoku Free 10.1.4 for Android is easy to use and can be used by anyone.
- Versatile: Sudoku Free 10.1.4 for Android includes a variety of features that can make Sudoku more challenging or more fun.
- No multiplayer: Sudoku Free 10.1.4 for Android does not offer multiplayer mode, so you cannot compete against other players.
- Some features are not available on all devices: Some features of SudokuFree 10.1.4 for Android, such as hints, are not available on all devices.
Overall, Sudoku Free 10.1.4 for Android is a powerful and versatile app that allows you to play Sudoku on your Android device. It is a good option for individuals who want to have fun and challenge themselves with Sudoku puzzles, but it does not offer multiplayer mode.
You don’t have to look for this game on paper anymore.
This game has 4 different difficulty levels and all the functions are in your hands. This program will definitely become your favorite game. If you need a break, exit mid-game but the game will continue from where you exited.
Features and features of Sudoku Free:
- 4 different difficulty levels – easy, medium, hard and very hard
- Three input modes – number first, cell first and popup
- Ability to use pencil for temporary numbers
- Undo and Redo
- Smart clues
- Real time competitions
- History and Top Scores
- Record results and follow online
- Select specific numbers
Changes in the latest version of SudokuFree 10.1.4:
Thank you for playing Sudoku! Thank you for your feedback! And thank you for your support!
New in this version (10.1.4):
– timer display problem should be fixed now, if it isn’t on your device, please write to [email protected] and let us know
– other bug fixes
Previous version (10.0.0.1):
– Menu options are now accessible in a uniform way across all Android devices
– Support for Nexus 9 and other devices of similar form factor
– Uploads are now done over HTTPS
Find out more about SudokuFree on the Google Play page.
Android 1.6 and above
Download the placed file, transfer it to your device and install it. If you encounter an error, delete the previous version and reinstall the new version.
Last Updated on July 16, 2023 by admin