Tasker 4.8.1 is the latest version of Tasker, a powerful and feature-rich mobile automation app for Android. Tasker allows you to create custom actions that interact with your device, apps, and services. Tas ker can be used to automate a variety of tasks, such as:
- Playing music when you connect your headphones.
- Turning on Do Not Disturb mode when you go to sleep.
- Locking your screen when you leave your home.
- Taking a screenshot when you triple-tap the screen.
- And more!
Tasker is a very powerful app, but it can be difficult to use at first. If you’re new to Tasker, I recommend starting by learning the basics by reading the user guide. Once you understand the basics, you can start creating your own custom actions.
Tasker is available for free to try, but there is a paid version that offers additional features. If you’re looking for a powerful and feature-rich mobile automation app, I recommend trying Tasker.
Here are some additional features of Tasker:
- Conditions: Tasker can be used to automate tasks based on conditions, such as the time of day, the state of your battery, or the location of your device.
- Variables: Tas ker can store data in variables, which can be used in your custom actions.
- Profiles: Tasker can be used to create profiles, which are sets of conditions and actions that are triggered together.
- Plugin support: Tas ker supports a variety of plugins, which can extend its functionality.
Overall, Tasker is a powerful and versatile mobile automation app that can be used to automate a wide variety of tasks. If you’re looking for an app that can help you take control of your Android device, I recommend trying Tas ker.
Tas ker software is one of the best software available in the field of personalization and creating personal profiles from different sections of your settings. With this software, you will be able to take control of different parts of your phone, including alarms, contact information, and the settings section, and personalize them.
Features and features of Tasker:
- Performing various operations on the screen light, such as automatic brightness, screen activity level, etc.
- Ability to backup settings
- Receive incoming and outgoing call information
- Performing various operations on alerts such as flash, notification, vibration, etc.
- Choosing commands based on phone specifications such as battery charge or phone sensor and…
- Creating multiple profiles and commands, such as music player execution profile, silent and vibration profiles, opening and closing programs, etc.
- Having a very beautiful user interface
- Performing various operations on applications such as running the program, closing the program, inserting the calendar, etc.
- Perform various encryption operations on files, folders with various decryption functions or remove the password
- Set the alarm
- Screen brightness adjustment
Changes in the latest version:
* support for custom tiles for Cyanogen Quick Settings panel
* Improved Android 6.0 compatibility
Other additions, changes and bugfixes.
Android 4.0 and up
If there is an error in the installation, first delete the previous version and then install the new version.
Last Updated on July 15, 2023 by admin