TopSolid 2021 is a comprehensive CAD/CAM software suite that is used for a variety of applications, including:
- 3D CAD: TopSolid 2021 can be used to create 3D models of parts and assemblies. This includes features such as the ability to create solids, to create surfaces, and to create assemblies.
- 2D CAD: TopSolid 2021 can be used to create 2D drawings of parts and assemblies. This includes features such as the ability to create sketches, to create dimensions, and to create annotations.
- CAM: TopSolid 2021 can be used to create CNC machining programs. This includes features such as the ability to generate toolpaths, to simulate machining operations, and to optimize machining processes.
- CAE: TopSolid 2021 can be used to perform finite element analysis (FEA). This includes features such as the ability to create FEA models, to run FEA simulations, and to analyze FEA results.
- Data management: TopSolid 2021 includes a comprehensive data management system that can be used to store, organize, and manage CAD/CAM data.
TopSolid 2021 is a good choice for users who need a comprehensive CAD/CAM software suite. It is a powerful tool that can be used for a variety of applications, and it includes a wide range of features.
Here are some of the pros and cons of TopSolid 2021:
- Powerful: TopSolid 2021 is a powerful tool that can be used for a variety of applications.
- Feature-rich: TopSolid 2021 includes a wide range of features, including 3D CAD, 2D CAD, CAM, CAE, and data management.
- User-friendly: TopSolid 2021 is user-friendly, even for users who are not familiar with CAD/CAM.
- Support: Top Solid has a dedicated support team that can provide help and advice.
- Cost: TopSolid 2021 is a commercial product, so it can be expensive.
- Complexity: TopSolid 2021 can be complex to learn, so it may not be the best choice for users who need to get started quickly.
- Dependency on Windows: TopSolid 2021 is a Windows-only tool, so it cannot be used on Mac or Linux systems.
Overall, TopSolid 2021 is a good choice for users who need a comprehensive CAD/CAM software suite. However, it can be expensive and it is only available for Windows systems.
TopSolid is an integrated and complete CAD and CAM software (Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Manufacturing, respectively) provided by Missler. With the help of this software, the user will be able to design and manufacture all kinds of parts using control and numerical control programming in one set. Top Solid, apart from the two departments of design and manufacturing, also has a specialized program for designing and manufacturing all kinds of wooden products.
Features and features of the software TopSolid :
– Convenient user interface with the possibility of quick learning
– Has complete CAD tools for designing tools, parts and metal sheets and wooden artifacts
Having a professional CAM tool to manage all machining processes
– The presence of various controllers and numerical functions in order to reduce the machining time and thus reduce the cost of the product while maintaining its high quality.
– Advanced machining with two, three, four and five-axis milling machines
– Top Solid’Wood specialized department as a complete and integrated design and construction software for the wood industry
– Having a large library consisting of a wide range of ready-made textures and tools
Supported operating systems
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 & 8.1 (TopSolid 7.7 minimum)
- Windows 10 (TopSolid 7.10 minimum)
- WinRT is not supported
Recommended configuration for a TopSolid 7 workstation:
- Windows 8 or 10 in 64-bit
- Intel-i7 Processor or AMD equivalent (Top Solid 7 is not compatible with AMD Athlon 32-bit processors only)
- RAM 16 Gb minimum
- AMD FirePro or nVidia GeForce & Quadro Series with 1 Gb RAM minimum
- Graphic resolution Full HD 1920×1080
- 1 Tb hard disk with 100 Gb permanent free space
TopSolid 7 has been optimized for the use of the latest graphics accelerators:
- AMD Fire Pro
- nVidia GeForce & Quadro
Server configuration for Top Solid’Pdm 7 Server collaborative work
- Dedicated server
- Intel® Xeon® processor 3.1 GHz or higher
- 8 Gb of memory
- Disk controller: RAID 5 Controller with 3-4 disks
- Hard disks: 3 * 1Tb 7.2K RPM SATA 3Gbps 3.5in
- 1 Gbps network card
- Internal DVD player
- Large storage capacity 1 Tb minimum
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Express Edition (provided on Top Solid 7 DVD)
Supported operating systems
- Windows Server 2008 (SP2 minimum)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP1 minimum)
- Windows Server 2012 & 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
The method of installing version 7.11, the general process of which can also be used for the latest version;
First, using programs like DAEMON Tools Or UltraISO or PowerISO Mount the program image through the virtual drive. Then start installing the software by clicking on Setup.exe. On the Modules and Tools selection page, go to the Server tab and enable the Sentinel RMS License Manager 8.6 check box. After the installation, go to the following address in the ISO file and run the WlmAdmin.exe file with Run as administrator:
SetupRedistSentinel RMS License ManagerTools
From the left menu, open Subnet Servers and right-click on your computer name and proceed in the following order: Add Feature>From a File>To Server and its File and give the lservrc.lic file in the Crack folder to the program .
Now run TopSolid and after confirming and displaying the license and activation window, go to the Floating Licenses tab and enter the name of your computer in the relevant section and then Apply. Finally, select Top Solid’All and then click on Add License and confirm.
Software: 10.9 GB
Collection of Textures Library:–4.40 GB
Last Updated on July 18, 2023 by admin