GPS Pathfinder Office is a powerful and easy software package for GNSS processing. This software is designed to develop GIS information that is consistent, reliable and accurate from the collected GNSS data in this field. Trimble is a leader in providing advanced positioning technology and mobile solutions aimed at maximizing productivity and increasing profitability. Trimble is integrated with a wide range of positioning technologies including GPS, laser, optical and inertial technology, wireless communications to provide a complete business solution.
Features and features of GPS Pathfinder Office software:
- Differential corrections to improve the quality of collected GNSS data
- H-Star data processing for high accuracy and support for GLONASS processing
- Export and import data in GIS and CAD formats
- Advanced data editor to ensure compatibility between domain and office
- GNSS data quality control before exporting to GIS
- Includes an index grading system that ensures GNSS data is corrected using the best quality data.
- Full support for mapping and GIS GNSS portfolios as well as related positioning technology such as H-Star
Windows Seven / 8.x / 10 32bit & 64bit
It is given in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Note: Before installing the program, change the system date to a time before November 2016 and then install and activate the program according to the Readme file. After installation, close the Activation window and reset the system history.
Version 5.85 was installed and successfully activated on Windows 10 64-bit edition on November 26, 1401.
Last Updated on July 5, 2023 by admin