- UniWar is a turn-based strategy game developed by Spooky House Studios. It was released in 2009 and is available on Android and iOS devices.
- In UniWar, players build their own armies and battle other players online. The game features a variety of units, each with its own strengths and weaknesses. Players can also use spells and abilities to defeat their opponents.
- Uni War is a free-to-play game, but there are in-app purchases available.
Here are some of the pros and cons of UniWar:
- Turn-based strategy: UniWar is a turn-based strategy game, which means that players have time to think about their moves.
- Variety of units: UniWar features a variety of units, each with its own strengths and weaknesses.
- Online multiplayer: Uni War allows players to battle other players online.
- Free to play: UniWar is a free-to-play game.
- Can be slow: UniWar can be slow, especially when playing online.
- In-app purchases: There are in-app purchases available in Uni War, which can give players an advantage.
- Can be repetitive: UniWar can be repetitive, as the gameplay is essentially the same each time.
Overall, UniWar is a good option for players who are looking for a turn-based strategy game with a variety of units and online multiplayer. However, it is important to be aware that the game can be slow and repetitive.
UniWar is a classic multiplayer turn-based strategy game with an online community. In this game, players must build their own buildings and create powerful armies, and then go on an adventure using their units and destroy the armies and buildings of other players. In this game, you will be able to build different types of armies and troops, you will also be able to build armory and other buildings to produce and manufacture weapons.
Features of UniWar:
- 3 Different competition examples, each one With 8 the unit diverse.
- Choose your desired stage from more than 10,000 maps created by users.
- Play 20 different games at once
- Team matches two by two or three by three or four by four
- It has a campaign section with 21 different stages
- Multiplayer section (online)
- Global ranking table
- Send emails or read messages during your turn
- It has an in-game chat section for players to talk to each other
- It has 5 different themes
Reviews and honors of game:
4.5 million of games played and counting.
2011 Best Multiplayer Game Award 2nd place – bestappever.com
“…it’s impossible to pass up if you’re even remotely interested in turn based strategy games.” – TouchArcade
“…I’m truly in awe of everything that has been captured and neatly packaged in UniWar…” – AppCraver – 10/10
“…It’s probably the best strategy game on the iPhone…” – PixelatedGeek
Changes in the latest version:
For details, check our forum at http://forum.uniwar.com/forums/show/12.page
Android 2.3 and up
If there is an error in the installation, first delete the previous version and then install the new version.
Last Updated on July 17, 2023 by admin