Valentin TSOL is a special simulation software that allows you to calculate the performance of a solar thermal system in a fully dynamic manner during a one-year cycle with high accuracy. Using this program, you can design solar thermal systems in a completely optimal way and perform calculations such as the dimensions of solar cells, storage tanks, and also calculate the economic efficiency of the project.
This program has more than 200 predefined systems in its database, which are defined for different purposes, and users can choose and customize one of them according to their needs, of course, if the system you need is not among this list, you can easily You can set all parameters and technical features manually and finally get the output you want. TSOL is an ideal program in this branch due to its high accuracy in calculations and various facilities it has provided, and its use will have a noticeable effect on reducing final costs.
Features and features of Valentin TSOL software:
- Having various components such as: combined tanks, buffer tanks, hot water source, heating support, swimming pools, etc.
- It has weather information of 8000 places in the world and the possibility of determining the weather condition you want
- Display and modeling of solar cells in real dimensions for the roof of residential houses
- Showing the energy required for heating and domestic hot water systems separately
- Predefined settings and models
- Analysis results report in the form of charts and graphs and information tables
- Determining the number of collector cells needed to collect energy
- And …
Valentin TSOL required system
Processor: 1.5 GHz Pentium PC
Memory: 512 MB
Hard Disk Drive: 820 MB
Monitor resolution: at least 1.024 x 768 pixels
Operating System: Windows XP (Service Pack 3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Graphics: 64 MB, OpenGL – Support (Photo Plan)
Other: Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0
It is given in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Version 2021 R1 was installed on 18 May 1400 in Windows 10 64-bit edition and – as shown in the image – successfully activated.
Last Updated on July 8, 2023 by admin