Eltima Virtual Serial Port Driver is a simple software for creating serial ports virtually. Serial ports will have two-way communication through modem null ports. All information recorded on one side of the connection is visible on the other. The com or serial ports made in this software are exactly the same as the real serial ports and there is no functional difference with them. You can configure all ports like real ports. With Virtual Serial Port Driver, you can define an infinite port without worrying about cluttering your remote hardware. The ports created by this program are done with its emulator driver and support all standard hardware signal lines (DTR / DSR, RTS / CTS, RING, ERROR, DCD, etc.
Features of Virtual Serial Port Driver:
- Create an unlimited number of serial ports
- The real similarity of ports with a real example, applications do not feel any difference with real ports when confronted with virtual ports
- Direct control of the ports created in your program with the help of DLLs provided by this program
- Faster connection of virtual ports versus real ports
- No need for real serial ports to work with the program
- Ability to create a port only for the current user, which allows you to define ports with the same name but in different user accounts
- Automatically update the list of ports in all users
- Ability to close specific ports or all ports even if used in other applications.
Windows 2000, Windows (32-bit and 64-bit): XP / 2003/2008 / Vista / 7/8/10, Windows Server 2012
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.