Oracle’s virtual machine software called VirtualBox is the best free virtualization software; The history of this program starts from the German company Innotek in 2007 and after the acquisition of this company by Sun Microsystems, this software was released under the name of Sun VirtualBox. Eventually, because of the large hand, Sun was acquired by Oracle, and since then, the software has been available under the company’s Oracle VM VirtualBox. Using this software, you can easily install another operating system within your operating system. In fact, the software acts as a link between the host operating system on which the application is installed and the guest operating system on which the application is installed.
Features and specifications of VirtualBox software:
– Small and light compared to similar software
– Ability to host 64-bit operating systems (support for Intel VT-x and AMD-V)
– Establish a network connection between the host and guest operating systems and the ability to transfer files between them
– Share folders between guest and host operating systems
– Easy mouse and keyboard movement between installed operating systems and the host
– Ability to take a snapshot of the operating system and retrieve it at any time
– Using images or compact discs for the operating system
– Support for USB ports and drivers installed on the host operating system
– Command line support
The plugin package adds the following features to the program:
– Support for the second version of USB
– Support for RDB (Remote Desktop Protocol) for remote management
– Support for PXE (Preboot Execution Environment) for Intel cards
The program is targeted list of software and IP Iranian is not available.
VirtualBox Program Tips:
– Only the Windows version will be included and Linux and Mac versions will be added if requested.
Powerful hardware is required to install multiple operating systems as well as 64-bit versions.
– Installing any operating system requires allocating some disk capacity; To better maintain and not take up the drive space of the host operating system, it is better to put the storage on another drive.
– There is no special method to install the add-on package and it will be installed after installing the program and executing its file.
– This program will be very useful for teaching and learning different types of computer networks.
.Reasonably powerful x86 hardware . Any recent Intel or AMD processor should do
Memory: Depending on what guest operating systems you want to run, you will need at least 512 MB of RAM (but probably more, and the more the better). Basically, you will need whatever your host operating system needs to run comfortably, plus the amount that the guest operating system needs. So, if you want to run Windows XP on Windows XP, you probably won’t enjoy the experience much with less than 1 GB of RAM. If you want to try out Windows Vista in a guest, it will refuse to install if it is given less than 512 MB RAM, so you’ll need that for the guest alone, plus the memory your operating system normally needs
Hard disk space: While VirtualBox itself is very lean (a typical installation will only need about 30 MB of hard disk space), the virtual machines will require fairly huge files on disk to represent their own hard disk storage. So, to install Windows XP, for example, you will need a file that will easily grow to several GB in size
A supported host operating system . Presently, we support Windows (XP and later), many Linux distributions, Mac OS X, Solaris and OpenSolaris
A supported guest operating system . up-to-date information is available at Status: Guest OSes
This software is free and has no time or structure restrictions.