VMware Workstation software such as VirtualBox is actually a Hypervisor or VMM (Virtual Machine Monitor); This means that the software acts as an intermediary and software and hardware interconnector to create a virtualization platform as well as resource management, allowing users to install one or more different operating systems within a host operating system and also be able to establish a network connection between them.
The virtual or virtual hardware built into all installed operating systems is the same and is powered by the host operating system. VMware Workstation, like VirtualBox, is the best way to learn networking topics as well as test and review a variety of networked software before installing and using it in the real world.
Features and specifications of VMware Workstation software:
– Ability to install different operating systems with different editions
– Proper software speed and stability
– Establish a network connection between the installed operating systems and the host operating system
– Ability to share the desired folder between operating systems
– Easy transfer of clipboard and file types between guest and host operating systems
– Support for drag and drop between operating systems
– Take a photo and actually back up one or more installed operating system statuses and recover it at any time (Snapshot)
– Easy and floating operation of hardware peripherals such as mouse and keyboard in any operating system
– Full support for the latest versions of USB ports
– Compatibility with the latest 32-bit and 64-bit versions of different operating systems
VMware Workstation Program Tips:
– This program is always provided with full cracks and is tested and used by Danloli.
– From version 11 of this software is released only in 64-bit edition; The latest version is compatible with 32-bit Windows.
VMware Workstation software requires more powerful hardware than VirtualBox.
– To install each operating system, some disk space will be occupied; To save better and not occupy the space of the drive where the host operating system is installed, the storage can be placed on another drive.
– During installation, uncheck… Check for product updates and… Help improve.
– After completing the installation of each operating system, wait for the VMware Tools suite to be installed automatically to install the required drivers and be more compatible; If the installation does not start, click on Install Vmware Tools from the VM menu and reset after installation.
Windows 8 or higher
Windows 7 or higher
At the end of the installation, you need to enter the serial that is in the Key file.
Download VMware Workstation Pro 15.5.7 Build 17171714 x64 (latest version that can be installed on Windows 7)
Download VMware Workstation Player 15.5.6 Build 16341506 x64 Commercial
Download VMware_Workstation Pro 15.5.6 Build 16341506 Linux64
Download VMware_Workstation Pro 14-15 Keygen Windows Linux