VScodePrint is a fully integrated format with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2015, enabling you to generate a professional-style output of .NET applications written in C #, J #, C ++, VB.NET, and ASP.NET. You can also print, preview and output the complete solution, selected projects, project items, classes, modules, methods, and more. The source code is highlighted using the fonts and colors defined in the “Fonts and Colors” tab of the Visual Studio Options tab. However, you can ignore the font name and size for printing the source code. So it allows you to print source code in different fonts and sizes.
VScodePrint Features and Features:
- Full control over page layout including paper source, position, border, header, and footer
- Set the page orientation as portrait or landscape
- Supports any papermaker and pick by the printer
- Page header and footer can include the project name, component name, project version, print date, print time, and page number
- Customize page margins
- Count the number of lines
- Select the source code output using the font and color set in the Visual Studio editor
- Set fonts for HTML, XML and XAML
- Fonts for C #, J #, and VB.NET language structures
- Separate Namespace, classes, modules, functions, and properties with a line of selected colors
- Create a table of contents with links
- The output can be exported as RTF and secure PDF.
- Sheet cover design for printing on RTF document
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2013, 2015
Visual C #, J #, C ++, ASP.NET and Visual Basic .NET
Use the serial in the text file to register the program.
Download VScodePrint 2019 for for Visual Studio 2019
Download VScodePrint 2015 v14.0.9 Revision 1508
file password link
follow on facebook
follow on linkedin
follow on Reddit