Wear Messenger is a messaging app that allows you to use your smartwatch to send and receive messages from your phone. It is available for Android Wear devices.
Wear Messenger has a number of features that make it a useful app for smartwatch users. These features include:
- Quick reply: You can quickly reply to messages from your smartwatch without having to take your phone out of your pocket.
- Voice typing: You can use voice typing to send messages from your smartwatch.
- Emoticons: You can use emoticons to add personality to your messages.
- Notification alerts: You will be notified when you receive a new message on your smartwatch.
Wear Messenger is a free app to download and use. However, there are some in-app purchases that you can make to unlock additional features.
Overall, Wear Messenger is a great app for smartwatch users who want to be able to send and receive messages without having to take their phone out of their pocket. It is easy to use and has a number of features that make it a useful app.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Wear Messenger:
- Easy to use
- Quick reply
- Voice typing
- Notification alerts
- Can be slow at times
- Not all features are available on all devices
- In-app purchases
Overall, Wear Messenger is a great app for smartwatch users who want to be able to send and receive messages without having to take their phone out of their pocket. It is easy to use and has a number of features that make it a useful app. However, it can be slow at times and not all features are available on all devices.
Wear Messenger is an application that offers you many ways to communicate more easily and quickly.
It has a new way to type on the watch called FlickKey. The reason we choose to have FlickKey on screen is because we truly believe that gestures are the way to go for wearable Android. To flip to a word, you simply touch the inner square, move your finger in its direction, and then release. It is simple, fast and accurate. A similar principle to Flick Calc was applied to the FlickKey IME with great results.
Features of Wear Messenger:
- Quick access to your conversations With the wearable messenger, you have all your conversations with a touch of the remote. You can see what your friend said or reply to them while you put your phone in your pocket.
- Multiple input methods The wearable messenger can accept voice input, quick replies (which you can set up freely), a list of emoticons (accessible by long-pressing the quick replies button), four keyboards, and third-party IMEs including Minuum. supports.
- Dictionaries. The keyboard has a dictionary (Italian, English, German and French) and gestures that increase your typing speed. Movements include:
- Left->Right: Enter/Space
- Right->Left: Back
- Up->Down: Restart
- Down->Up: Change language
- Includes FlickKey technology
Wear Messenger Tips:
– This program is sold in the market for $1.98!
Latest changes in Wear Messenger 2.8.0:
– Move the xposed module outside
– keyboard chooser with images
– pt-br translation
*** THERE IS NO MALWARE IN WEAR MESSENGER. IF YOUR ANTIVIRUS SAYS THERE IS, IT’S A FALSE POSITIVE (please, get a better antivirus!) ***
Find out more about Wear Messenger here.
Android 4.3 and above
If there is a problem with the installation, first delete the previous version and then install the program again!
Last Updated on July 17, 2023 by admin