WiFi Mouse Pro 1.7.1 for Android is a remote control app that allows you to control your PC or Mac from your Android device. It uses your WiFi network to connect to your computer, so you can control it from anywhere in your home.
Here are some of the features of WiFi Mouse Pro 1.7.1 for Android:
- Full mouse control: You can use your Android device as a full mouse, with left-click, right-click, and scroll wheel support.
- Keyboard control: You can also use your Android device as a keyboard, with all the keys you need to type.
- Touchpad: You can use your Android device as a touchpad, with support for multi-touch gestures.
- Presentation mode: You can use your Android device to control presentations, with support for laser pointer and screen sharing.
- File transfer: You can also use WiFi Mouse Pro to transfer files between your Android device and your computer.
WiFi Mouse Pro 1.7.1 for Android is a free app, but there are in-app purchases available for additional features.
Here are some of the pros and cons of WiFi Mouse Pro 1.7.1 for Android:
- Easy to use: WiFi Mouse Pro is easy to use, and it only takes a few minutes to set up.
- Versatile: WiFi Mouse Pro can be used for a variety of tasks, such as controlling presentations, browsing the web, and playing games.
- Free to use: WiFi Mouse Pro is a free app, so you can try it out without having to pay anything.
- Lag: There can be some lag when using WiFi Mouse Pro, depending on your WiFi network.
- Not as precise as a physical mouse: WiFi Mouse Pro is not as precise as a physical mouse, so it may not be ideal for gaming or other tasks that require precise control.
- Can be buggy: WiFi Mouse Pro can be buggy at times, and it may not work with all computers.
Overall, WiFi Mouse Pro 1.7.1 for Android is a good remote control app that offers a variety of features. However, it’s important to be aware that the app can be buggy and not as precise as a physical mouse.
Here are some alternatives to WiFi Mouse Pro 1.7.1 for Android:
- Remote Mouse: Remote Mouse is a popular remote control app that offers similar features to WiFi Mouse Pro.
- Mouse Toggle: Mouse Toggle is a simple remote control app that only allows you to control the mouse cursor.
- TouchMouse: TouchMouse is a remote control app that allows you to control your computer with your fingers.
Turn your phone into a wireless mouse, keyboard and touchpad with WiFi Mouse . WiFi Mouse supports speech-to-text and simultaneous multi-touch. This app also has media controller, browser controller and ppt presentation controller features. WiFi Mouse enables you to remotely control your PC or Mac over your home network.
Features of WiFi Mouse Pro:
- Move the mouse pointer
Control the PC or Mac mouse by touching the phone screen
- Left click and right click support
Tap on phone screen to left click and double tap to make right click on PC or Mac
- Scroll with the middle mouse button
Clicking with the middle mouse button on PC or Mac by dragging the selected image up and down on the phone
Scroll up and down on PC or Mac by swiping up and down with two fingers on your phone
- Remote keyboard input
Remote typing on PC or Mac by clicking on the images of the keyboard buttons on the phone
- Speech to text converter support
With this service, you can see the text of your voice input on your phone on PC or Mac
WiFi Mouse Tips:
WiFi Mouse only supports Wi-Fi connection and not Bluetooth connection.
Windows and Mac versions are also available.
Latest changes of WiFi Mouse 1.7.1:
1, Change icon color, add new year color.
2, Fix bugs.
Complete information about WiFi Mouse at Here look.
Android 2.1 and above
It can be installed on previous versions without any problems.
Last Updated on July 17, 2023 by admin