The design of complex printed circuit boards today needs to be thoroughly verified before being transferred to the board to ensure successful and timely production of the boards. Problems with printed circuit boards can severely affect the product build schedule, wasting capital on redesigning the product. Redesign also requires changes that may damage the integrity and purpose of the product.
Inspecting, preparing and validating the design of printed circuit boards before production and release of the product significantly increases productivity, reduces the risk of redesigning the circuit and, most importantly, successfully delivers the electrical product at a cheaper price and faster.
The CAM350 software provides a complete set of tools for easy transfer of engineering data to printed circuit boards from circuit design to fabrication.
The CAM350 software also has the ability to check the scientific rules in the design to ensure that the Gerber layers are compatible with the design rules of the CAD system and your ability to build the product well. The “Design to Build (DFF)” capability of CAM350 software provides detailed analysis, constraints, and manufacturing rules in the design of printed circuit boards and presents them in a way that is understandable to board designers.
CAM350 software supports a wide range of different types of formats, allowing the user to use the program more usefully. Some formats supported by CAM350 are as follows.
Input and output formats supported by CAM350 software:
Features and specifications of CAM350 software:
– Enter design data directly to display what you have designed
– Analysis, identification and elimination of manufacturing defects that may cause delays in the production process
– Inspection of engraving, soldering, thermal defects and observing distances in the circuit
– Determine and maintain the overall integrity and purpose of the design
– Identify and predict the possibility of collision, interruption or occurrence of unlikely conditions in parts of the circuit
– Optimization and testing of device performance
– Ease of learning, using and doing things
Installation video tutorial is included with the package.