Drilling Office is an integrated set of planning software, and engineers can optimize drilling programs with integrated and comprehensive designs.
Features and characteristics of Drilling Office software:
- Data Browser : A program for easy access to Drilling Office data
- Survey Editor: Enables the user to calculate and analyze the mapping direction.
- Well Design: Production of geometric design
- Close Approach: Enables users to analyze anti-collision hazards.
- Power Draw: Manipulate the graphical output created in the Drilling Office
- DrillSAF: Torque and pull analysis and BHA trend analysis
- Hydraulics: Analysis of hole cleaning and pressure drop for real track
- DrillViz: 3D visualization software to automatically determine model size, display mapping and cover points and recalculate EOU
- DrillMap: Provide information for drilling benefits by showing potential drilling hazards and complex geomechanical models in a format that drillers can easily put to practical use.
- OpenSpirit Client: Add the ability to transfer targets and circuits between Drilling Office and GeoFrame
- RiskTRAK: A risk management tool that brings a knowledge-based approach to the drilling process.
- Sidekick: Advanced gas shock simulator, suitable for developing gas shock and hydrodynamics simulations
See Crack and Patch folders for version 4 of the license and for version 3.1.