Drive SnapShot is a system backup tool that stores an accurate image of the system inside a file. This image contains all the details of the system including the operating system, installed programs, data, and various settings. The Snapshot drive has both the ability to back up a specific partition and the ability to back up the entire system.
An important application of this is when viruses or malware infects your system and make the antivirus system is not built or the system has a problem that you can not solve. In this case, you can restore the full backup you have prepared in a few minutes and restore your system to the days before the infection.
The main advantage of this tool is that the backup is stored inside a file and you can save this file anywhere and only this file is enough to recover. It should be noted that this software is able to make backups while working with the system and you do not need to log out of Windows or quit to do so.
Features of Drive Snapshot:
- Create a disk image while working with Windows
- No need to reset the system
- Ability to work with the system during the backup
- Utilizing proprietary technology
- High speed in backup as well as system recovery
- Save the image inside a file
- Ability to view files inside the image inside the virtual drive
- Ability to backup the entire system or a specific partition
- Compatible with all types of Fat16m Fat32 and NTFS Windows file systems
- Compatible with various RAID methods
- Simple yet powerful user interface
- Possibility of incremental backup
- And …
Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2003 Server, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016, PE, Windows-X64
3 MB disk space + space to save the disk images.
32MB RAM if active, 0 MB if not active.
You need administrative rights to execute Drive Snapshot
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Download Drive SnapShot 22.214.171.12404
Download Drive_SnapShot_126.96.36.19904_Portable x86
Download Drive_SnapShot_188.8.131.5205_Portable x64
file password link
follow on facebook
follow on linkedin
follow on Reddit