The License Plate Recognition SDK (ANPR / LPR SDK) is a software tool for developers who want to integrate a license plate recognition tool into their software. Advanced ANPR / LPR engine is able to detect license plates from various video sources (IP cameras, video files, video recorders) and still images (JPEG, PNG, BMP). The fast and stable LPR engine is built on the latest technology and algorithms and supports real-time video in 1920 × 1080 resolution (Full HD) and license plates of several countries.
Features and Features of DTK Software License Plate Recognition SDK:
- Support for custom video sources, decoding image frames (RAW)
- Automatic detection of license plate numbers (according to the defined list of countries)
- Supports the direction of movement of the car when recognizing the license plate number 360 degrees
- Ability to use programming languages such as C ++, C #, VB.Net, Java, etc.
- Supports MJPEG video formats to HTTP as well as H.264 via RTSP
- Support for standard IP CCTV protocols and encryption (such as MJPEG / HTTP, H.264 / RTSP)
- Support for license plates of countries: Albania, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Belarus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, England, Georgia, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Aberland, Israel, Iceland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Moldova, Montenegro, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Russia, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, Turkey, Taiwan, Ukraine, Vietnam Kosovo
Read the Readme.txt file.