DtSearch Desktop provides instant search of available files. DtSearch Network software allows you to search for text and fields in an enterprise network. dtSearch Desktop and Network can index more than one terabyte of text in a single directory, multiple folders, emails and attachments, online data and other databases. This product can create and search multiple directories. The indexed search time, even in data terabytes, is usually less than a second. dtSearch provides efficient multidisciplinary searches with no limit on the number of concurrent search topics. Even with multiple dtSearch network simultaneous searches in a very large database, the simultaneous search time is usually less than one second.
Features and specifications of DtSearch Desktop software:
- View search history
- Special tool for legal cataloging and search
- Clipboard options, file drivers and other tools for working with recovered data
- Scroll the word list for instant feedback when you search for a word in the list.
- Export search results to various data formats for easy use with other applications
- Search reports, showing views in retrieved documents, along with the requested amount of text.
Supported: Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 3.
In Windows 8, 8.1, and10 dtSearch runs as a desktop application only (it does not run in the “Metro” user interface). Windows RT is not supported.
Both 32-bit x86 and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported. (Under 64-bit versions of Windows, the 64-bit executables are installed in the dtSearch bin64 folder.)
Use the information in the Readme.txt file to register the program.