DxO PhotoLab is an image processing software developed by the French company DxO. With this editor, you can produce the best quality RAW and JPEG images. DxO PhotoLab provides a complete set of smart fixes that you can manually adjust at any time.
With this program, you can apply any aspect of your photos such as noise cancellation, correction of light restrictions, color detail recovery, complex light correction, and detail improvement. Using the unique DxO Local Adjustment tools, which include the following: Control Points (U Point technology), Filters, Manual and Automatic pens, Auto repair tools, etc., Manually manipulate your photos Apply selected changes to specific areas of your image.
Features and specifications of DxO PhotoLab software:
- Intelligent lighting: Optimizing the dynamic range of the image
- Clear vision: Smartly increase local contrast and effectively remove fog
- DxO PRIME: Automatically enhances ISO RAW images and reconstructs accurate and color information based on unique algorithms.
- Optical correction: The use of gears with automatic correction based on DxO scientific expertise in measurement and grading
- Control points: Manually select your editing area by simply clicking on the part of the image you want to adjust.
- Copy and paste settings from one image to another.
- Includes 30 customizable priests
- Get multiple outputs with just one click
- Output to web formats, print or backup
- Export directly to social networks such as Facebook, Flickr, and…
- Intel Core® 2 or AMD Athlon ™ 64 X2 or higher (Intel Core® i5 or higher recommended)
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 4 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (64-bit) with Service Pack 1, Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (64-bit), or Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- DirectX 9.0c-capable system
- OpenCL 1.2-capable graphic card with 1GB of video memory to handle OpenCL acceleration
- Intel Core ™ i5 or higher
- 4 GB of RAM (6 GB recommended)
- 2 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (macOS Sierra)
- Graphics card with 512 MB of video memory to handle GPU acceleration
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
The problem of long switches between image previews has been fixed in the fixed Mac version.
Download DxO PhotoLab 5.2.0 Build 4732 Elite Multilingual x64
Download DxO PhotoLab 5 ELITE Edition 22.214.171.124 macOS
Download DxO PhotoLab 4.3.3 Build 12 Elite Multilingual x64
Download DxO PhotoLab 4.1.1 Build 4479 Elite Multilingual Portable
Download DxO PhotoLab 3.3.0 Build 4391 Elite Multilingual x64
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit