Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
PHPMaker is a simple and powerful software for creating PHP scripts with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS Access, and SQL Server databases in the shortest time. This software comes with a set of efficient tools for manipulating queries. With PHPMaker you can easily and quickly design a website that allows users to display, edit, search, add or remove records on the website.
PHPMaker is designed to be highly flexible, with multiple software options enabling you to design PHP applications exactly to your needs. The generated codes are clean and have high readability and low volume. Generated scripts can run on Windows and Linux / Unix servers (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Access, MSSQL, and Oracle).
Features and specifications of PHPMaker software:
- Advanced security of generated codes
- Define the user registration system on the website
- Capture output in CSV / HTML / Excel / Word / XML / PDF / Email formats
- Define a file upload system in a specified database or folder
- Templates and plugins with high customization capabilities
- Support for MySQL, PostgreSQL, Access, MSSQL, and Oracle databases
- LESS support in manipulating CSS style files
- Synchronize the project with the database
- Server-side validation with PHP and user-side validation with Java-Script
- MD5 codes and case sensitive
Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008/2012/7/8/10
– Service Pack 6 for Visual Basic 6.0: Run-Time Redistribution Pack (vbrun60sp6.exe)
– Microsoft Windows Script 5.7 (Windows XP)
– Microsoft Windows Script 5.7 (Windows Server 2003)
– MSXML Parser 3.0
– IIS Express (only required if you want to use IIS Express as a testing webserver)
– Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.8 (for Microsoft Access, SQL Server, and Oracle)
– Microsoft Jet 4.0 Service Pack 8 (SP8) (for Microsoft Access <= 2003)
– 2007 Office System Driver: Data Connectivity Components (for Microsoft Access 2007)
– Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable (for Microsoft Access 2010)
– Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Native Client (X86 Package) (for Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012)
– Oracle Client (for Oracle)
– Linux / Unix (MySQL / PostgreSQL / Oracle) or Windows (MySQL / PostgreSQL / Access / MSSQL / Oracle)
– PHP> = 5.3
– IE 9+, Chrome / Firefox / Safari / Opera (current stable version and the version that preceded it).
Read the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Highlights for 2022 versions:
- If no window is displayed when you run the program (and only the program icon is displayed in the Taskbar) Close the program from the Task manager, remove Node.js from your system, run the software again and remove Node.js from Install through it. Then close PHPMaker and run it again.
- The software may not close normally (via the cross button) due to the Composer being installed. Currently, the only way to do this is to close the software through the Task Manager.
Highlights for version 2022.11:
- This version must be blocked in the firewall if you use the Keygen method; Therefore, it is recommended to run the program in trial mode (this mode is available provided that PHPMaker has never been installed on your system before), install the necessary dependencies (Node.js and Composer) and then Block the program in the firewall and use the Keygen to activate it.
- If you use a cracked file for activation, blocking access is not necessary for general, but depending on different conditions (type of project, whether or not previous versions are installed, etc.) it is possible to receive a license error and close the software; Therefore, it is recommended that you block access to this version as described above.
Download PHPMaker 2022.12.2(note: it can only be used if the first installation (Clean Install))
Download PHPMaker 2022.11.0 (note: it can only be used if the first installation (Clean Install))