EAGetMail is the name of a very useful and efficient component for programmers and developers. In fact, with the help of this component, programmers can design tools to work with email servers in their software. Developers and developers can use this component in ASP, VB, VBA, VC ++, Managed C ++, C #, VB.NET, JScript, ASP.NET, Delphi or in other COM / .NET programming languages. The main task of this component is to enable programmers to receive and send emails through POP3 and IMAP4 servers.
The EAGetMail component also provides a platform for COM / .NET programmers and developers to build software to analyze incoming emails. Developers are also able to use this component to prepare their products with the ability to provide accurate reports of messages sent and received via email server.
With the help of EAGetMail service, you will be able to include the ability to download emails in the background of your software from POP3 and IMAP4 servers. In this way, your software can include more diverse capabilities. These features include retrieving and storing emails in folders specified in the program.
Features and specifications of EAGetMail component:
- Full support for IMAP4 commands
- Full support for POP3 commands such as USER, PASS, AUTH NTLM, APOP, etc.
- Benefit from user authentication system
- Existence of different protocols such as SSL v2, SSL v3, TLS v1
- Existence of key algorithms such as RSA, DH
- Provide detailed reports of information sent and received in the form of email
- Ability to group analysis of sent and received emails
EAGetMail system requirements
EAGetMail System Requirements
Platform: Windows XP or later (32bit / x64)
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.