The EASendMail SMTP component allows developers to create e-mail applications in VB6, ASP, C ++, C #, VB.NET, JScript.NET, ASP.NET, and other programming languages. This component supports many advanced features including S / MIME record recording, DNS MX for sending emails without specified SMTP server. Both ActiveX and .NET versions of the EASendMail Component are available to developers.
The ActiveX version is built by Native C ++ which can be found in the app Use VB6, ASP, Delphi and Native C ++. The .NET version is built by C # with management code and can be used in C #, VB.net, C ++ / CLI and other .NET Framework applications. EASendMail Service is a fast mail delivery service that works with the EASendMail SMTP component and enables you to send unlimited emails. This component contains classes that allow you to create and send email messages in XAML or HTML5 Windows 8 Store and UWP.
Features and capabilities of EASendMail SMTP:
- DNS lookup specified for sending email without SMTP server
- Email Address Validation
- Support text / HTML / replacement body
- Support for multiple attachments and embedded images
- Insert text / HTML into the body of the email from the specified file / URL
- Add custom headers to email
- Save the email as the specified file
- Upload an email file to send
- Support for Socks4 / Socks5 / Http proxy
- Web service exchange and WebDAV
- The message is signed and encrypted with a digital certificate
- Signature Algorithms: rsa-sha1, CRAM-MD5, rsa-sha256
- Encryption algorithm: RC2, RC4, DES, 3DES, AES
Interface: ActiveX / .NET Class / UWP
Platform: Windows 2000 or later (32bit / x64)
Read the Readme.txt file.
Download EASendMail SMTP Component 126.96.36.199
file password link
follow on facebook
follow on linkedin
follow on Reddit