JPROFILER is a highly rated Java language profiler. In the world of programming, profiling is a tool that helps programmers to slow down the program by monitoring the process of software execution, including monitoring of resource consumption such as memory, processor, thread and object life cycle monitor, database communication monitor, and so on. Find instability and performance issues and use them to improve the performance and speed of their programs. Each programming language has its own profiles, in the Java world there are many profiles that JPROFILER is one of the best in this field.
Using the attractive user interface of this program, you can easily monitor the various consumption resources of Java programs, and thus find out the consumption bottlenecks, memory gaps and thread problems and parallel processing. It may not be cost-effective for small software to use these tools, but for large commercial software, using profilers and program optimization is very important.
Features of JProfiler:
- Simplicity of direct application, settings and configuration
- Ability to profile JDBC, JPA and NoSQL databases
- Excellent support for the enterprise version of Java
- View complete information with detailed details of the profile process
- Ability to identify memory breaches with various tools
- Various features for the QA team (such as snapshot output of profile operations and the ability to compare them)
- Extensive support for various IDEs and server applications
- Very low overhead
- Ability to profile the advanced processor and display accurate consumption graphs
- Advanced yarn profiling in multi-threaded applications
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.