Delphi is a powerful programming language based on object-oriented Pascal. Delphi is presented with a powerful integrated programming environment that with its various capabilities and rich libraries that allow you to easily develop cross-platform applications. Delphi provides VCL controls for Windows 10 and FMX development for Windows, Mac platforms. Mobile provides. Delphi is the best choice for developing super fast business applications. FL Studio The famous composing software is one of the products made by Delphi.
Features of Delphi Programming Environment:
- Cross-platform programming for different platforms Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
- Create a single source and compile on multiple platforms
- Ability to quickly create the initial design of the program
- Rapid development of Windows applications with VCL library support for Windows 10
- Ability to display the integration between program elements and data sources graphically
- IoT support and related technologies
- Use FireDAC to quickly and visually develop high-performance, high-quality client / server applications
- Available in 32 and 64 bit versions for Windows 10
- Benefit from tools to increase productivity such as project statistical analysis, clipboard history, multi-past capability and…
- Has predefined designs for desktop, surface pro, Mac desktops, iPhone, iPad, Android and… platforms for faster development
- Powerful 32/64-bit compiler for Windows and mobile desktop applications and ARM version for Android and iOS, as well as compiler for OS X
- Has powerful libraries for multi-threaded / parallel programming
Delphi system requirements
RAD Studio requires at least:
- 1.6 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM
- Between 6 GB and 60 GB of available disk space.
- 11-capable video card that runs at 1024 × 768 or higher resolution
1. Depends on your RAD Studio edition and the features selected during the installation. For more information, see Estimated Required Space.
Operating System Requirements
You can run RAD Studio on the following versions of Windows:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 and 8.1
- Windows 7 SP1
- Tip: You can use a virtual machine that hosts one of the supported versions of Windows to run RAD Studio on other platforms. To develop FireMonkey projects, your virtualization software must provide direct access to the GPU host.
After installation, run the Activator file with Run as administrator and click on Active.
Embarcadero Delphi 10.4.2 Sydney v27.0.40680.4203 Lite v16.2