Delphi is a powerful programming language based on object-oriented Pascal. Delphi 11 comes with a powerful integrated programming environment that, with its diverse capabilities and rich libraries, allows you to easily develop cross-platform applications. Delphi provides VCL controls for Windows 10 and FMX development for Windows platforms, Mac. Mobile provides. Delphi is the best choice for developing super-fast business applications. FL Studio The famous composition software is one of the products made by Delphi.
Features of Delphi 11 programming environment:
- Cross-platform programming for different platforms of Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android
- Create a single source and compile it on multiple platforms
- Ability to quickly create the initial design of the program
- The rapid development of Windows applications with VCL library support for Windows 10
- Ability to display the integration between application elements and data sources graphically
- Support for IoT and related technologies
- Use FireDAC to quickly and visually develop high-performance, high-quality client/server applications
- Available in 32 and 64-bit versions for Windows 10
- Benefit from tools to increase productivity such as project statistical analysis, clipboard history, multi-past capability, and…
- Has predefined designs for desktop, surface pro, Mac desktops, iPhone, iPad, Android, and… platforms for faster development
- Powerful 32/64-bit compiler for Windows and mobile desktop applications and ARM version for Android and iOS, as well as a compiler for OS X
- Has powerful libraries for multi-threaded / parallel programming
Delphi 11 system requirements
RAD Studio requires at least:
- 1.6 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM
- Between 6 GB and 60 GB¹ of available disk space.
- An 11-capable video card that runs at 1024 × 768 or higher resolution
1. Depends on your RAD Studio edition and the features selected during the installation. For more information, see Estimated Required Space.
Operating System Requirements
You can run RAD Studio on the following versions of Windows:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 and 8.1
- Windows 7 SP1
- Tip: You can use a virtual machine that hosts one of the supported versions of Windows to run RAD Studio on other platforms. To develop FireMonkey projects, your virtualization software must provide direct access to the GPU host.
Delphi 11 Pictures
After installation, run the Activator file with Run as administrator and click on Active.
Embarcadero Delphi 11 Alexandria v28.0.44500.8973 Lite v17.1 x86-x64
Embarcadero Delphi 11.0 Alexandria v28.0.42600.6491 Lite v17.0 x64
Embarcadero Delphi 10.4.2 Sydney v27.0.40680.4203 Lite v16.2 x64